• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Whats Your Sexuality?

Please try and keep this as clean as possible, as this is in a public part of the forum. We have a members-only Adulthood Discussions section for a reason. :)

I'm bi I don't care about looks just the way I am treated but still manage to pick bad people lol :(

Straight. c:

However, I recently discovered I would rather have a romantic relationship with and marry an asexual man I like rather than be with a straight guy as well. Kissing is...eh. I like men, I just want nothing to do with the physical contact that comes with sex. Straight guys want kids, sex (obviously), etc. Ugh. .-.

I'm heterosexual but sapiosexual too. I enjoy female company although I am turned on by their intelligence far more than their body.

I'm definitely heterosexual in that I am attracted to women only, but the more I learn about asexuality the more I think I'm asexual, too, if that makes any sense. I have never really felt particularly attracted to any woman physically, but occasionally I have become attracted to a very small number of women at different times, once I've got used to their company and got to know them better.

New Threads

Top Bottom