Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral
self-advocating autistic, Female, 29, from Dallas, Texas, USA
Hi. May 9, 2016
- Effy was last seen:
- Jun 26, 2016
- Mar 26, 1991 (Age: 29)
- Home Page:
- Dallas, Texas, USA
- Being Human
I come and I go. I'm not superb at the whole "constant communication" thing and have web projects of my own.
- Diagnosis Status:
- Aspergers Syndrome - Officially Diagnosed
I prefer identity-first language and refer to myself as "autistic", because I am all-inclusive and dislike dividing the community.
SignatureAspie score: 180/200 // Neurotypical score: 28/200 // I'm like a bird and sometimes a foodie.
I prefer identity-first language. I am autistic. I have PTSD with disociative tendencies, Major Depressive Disorder Reccurrent Severe, severe anxiety, possibly OCD. I wholeheartedly understand everyone has issues but I'm neither a therapist, nor do I want to be one, so please don't PM or email me from my website regarding your issues/life story/etc. I will ignore them.