• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's your brothers/sisters name, and what do you call them yourselves?

I really don't see why we would want to share our family members names in an online forum to be honest?? Please elaborate why you are asking as it puzzles me why this thread would be needed or wanted? This seems like a personal question...are you asking our mothers maiden name next?

:lol: @ Robert. I'm sure it's all innocent. You don't have to give out any personal details if you don't want too.

My silbings are called Bradley and Tamsin.
I call brad "bradders" or just brad, or if I'm asking something from him "bradleeey darrrlling..." :p
I call Tamsin "Tams" or "Tam". If I'm shouting her (or at her) I call her by her full name.

In the book, The Journey to Ixtlan, I remember that the researcher somberly asked the old man
what he called his father, expecting the old man to divulge seriously arcane spiritual insights.
The old man said he called his father "Dad."

My sister's name is Mary. (Mary Catherine Amelia + a last name.)
We used to call her Charlie.
When I am around her now, I don't call her anything.
It seems unnecessary to use her name.
Saying her own name to her on the phone would be bizarre.

why Charlie? lol

My sister Anna I call Ree Ree, she calls me Boo
Brothers, I call goobs, or geeza

why Charlie? lol

Supposedly because her head was round like Charlie Brown's head.
In actuality, because, once again, my parents expected a boy.
The boy baby name that didn't get used (since my sister was a girl) was
Charles Michael Andrew.

I call them by their birth order, 1, 2, & 3. I address them by their given names, but only talk to them infrequently.

why Charlie? lol

I thought "Boo" was just a mainly Missouri/Georgia USA thing.
But apparently not.

Is it ok to ask why your sister is Ree Ree?

My sisters name is Charlotte Elizabeth -last name-

I normally call her Charlie, but recently I have been calling her Princess because it really annoys her that the latest royal baby has her name :p

New Threads

Top Bottom