• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's on your mind right now?

Picking up a book on hold at the library before it expires today.

Sometimes, the words don't come out.

I want to say, "I care," but all I can do is write it.

Perhaps, selective mutism has caused my preoccupation with hugs. That's how I can communicate that I care about someone, even when my mouth won't open.

Tying 27 quilt squares.
Trimming 108 knots.
Then I’ll be done.

skin
idea
rage
dolls
volcel
library
picking
skinfood
social media
volunteering
stress mgmt
entrepreneur

Tomorrow my mother is taking the blankets from my bed home to wash them. She doesn't think I should put them in my own washing machine especially the comforters because they're too big and bulky. But I've been washing them myself anyway. But they ended up getting ripped and torn in the washing machine, and I'm worried what my mom will say when she sees them all patched and stitched up.:(

I'm searching for a new job right now..Can you help me with some advice? I use online services like jobsora.com to find vacancies. Also I need to create good resume, it is quite difficult for me. How do you searching jobs?

My mother told me today she was cleaning out her cupboards and found a box of cereal bars in the back that expired in 2008! She threw them all out. Too bad, my tasting one of them might have made a decent YouTube video.
No... I would never do something like that. Gross!:tongueout:

I saw a sign today on the bus. At first I thought it read "We know our drivers are lonely but please don't distract them", and I thought "are they lonely in general, or just during working hours?"

So I spent time overthinking this for a short while. Then I realised the sign actually said "We know our drivers are lovely but please don't distract them". Whoops.

:p :D

New Threads

Top Bottom