• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's on your mind right now?

Facecloths and corn muffins with blueberries and how skinny by neighbor is getting, he's not eating or he's ill again. I've been leaving him dinner several nights a week, he needs more protein as he works a pretty physically demanding job. It's getting too cold to cycle here.

Looking for supported independent living that isn't exclusively for seniors or people who are significantly more impaired than me

Wondering if such a thing even exists

Wondering if if it doesn't, does that mean I'll have to live with my parents for the rest of their/my lives

Memory problems caused by ECT - ten months without improvement, I suspect it isn't going away or getting better, which further hurts my chances of ever having a reasonable level of independence

Entrepreneur
Stress mgmt
Social media
Volunteering
Skin food
Library
Picking
Dolls
Rage
Idea
Skin

Wondering how long it will be until my one and only friend calls off the friendship again, he's done it twice recently but then reconsidered. If he does it again, it'll be for good - I can't keep doing this back-and-forth thing.

Should I even bother continuing this friendship? I find I can't really get myself back into it, I'm just waiting for him to call it off again. And I feel horrible about it, but a part of me kind of wants him to so I can be free of this.

Feeling like I'm broken, like a vital part of me was never installed, the part that is capable of feeling real love. If I wasn't a nonromantic asexual, I could just love him the way he loves me and all would be well. But I am, and I can't. I feel horrible about it, but I just can't. Really, it feels like it's all my fault because of this inability to feel love.

Back to independent living, really wanting it but not knowing if it will ever be possible for me, lack of services to help me get there.

New Threads

Top Bottom