• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's on your mind right now?

I seem to have two main moods:

1) Well, I'm inspired, feeling confident and ambitious. Let's do this! :D

Or

2) I no longer care. Motivation is lost. I wish I could skip a couple years. Excuse me while I take a long nap.:sleeping:

More of the same imaginary, irrational BS that really should have no vacancy in my mind and still does.

Need to focus on how to start living again instead of dwelling on where everything supposedly went wrong.

The leftover pizza in my fridge that I want to save for tomorrow, but everything tastes so much better at night that my brain won't stop telling me "C'mon just one little piece".:yum:

Why does everything taste better late at night? Is it because our ancestors did most of their eating in the evenings because they spent most of the day hunting and gathering?:openmouth:

Compassion fatigue.
White supremacist.
Pressing quilt top.
First responders.
Political duopoly.
Mass shooters.
Rape culture.
The weather.
Burnout.
Judging.
Shame.
WWJD.
Book.
Cat.

I wish the water in the pool at the gym was just two degrees or so warmer so I wouldn't have such a hard time getting in and still be shivering by the time I get out.

West coast housing shortage
Corporate robber barons
Physical clutter

To my surprise I got 3 free visits to occupational health psychologist after sending e-mail to my workplace's doctor.... :rolleyes:

Now I have to choose from the 3 possible OHPs without really knowing who they are or what they are like. I have done as much as googling as possible, but psychologists seem to avoid posting content as themselves.

I want to work on weeding the other side of the garden, but it's too wet out today.
Moving toward financial independence
When/if I might get a place of my own
Things to get done
What I might have for lunch

To my surprise I got 3 free visits to occupational health psychologist after sending e-mail to my workplace's doctor.... :rolleyes:

Now I have to choose from the 3 possible OHPs without really knowing who they are or what they are like. I have done as much as googling as possible, but psychologists seem to avoid posting content as themselves.
Picked one and meeted her today. Spent one hour talking about myself, which after she said that we should meet again in a month or so. She also said that there is no point getting diagnosed as I have been so succesfull in life sofar. Would only make things more complicate. It’s better to try to be more myself and for that she gave me some tips. Will try them for a month and see how it works.

In my mind: it felt good to talk for a stranger even though it did not go the way I expected.

I not only hate my body and mind, I'm terrified of them. I feel like both my body and my mind's sole purpose in life is to torture me and make me miserable. They want don't me to be happy, so I should just stop trying to enjoy things that used to bring me happiness but don't anymore. In fact, what's the point of me continuing to live. I have nothing look forward to except my body and mind getting even more cruel and terrifying as I get older. I'm better off dying before I'm 50 years old. If my parents are still around by then they'll be the only ones who will care.

New Threads

Top Bottom