• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's on your mind right now?

Still a bit dozy after having anesthesia this morning, a bit ouchy, but I have pain meds. Just waiting and waiting and waiting for results. (I had a surgical biopsy of my lymph nodes this morning to confirm what type of lymphoma, if any, I have)

Really, really, really, really, really hoping the same thing isn’t happening with a friendship that seems to always happen to my friendships:(

I feel bad for spending $11 on random stuff when I could have paid for bills and crafting supplies. I know $11 is nothing, but I guess I feel guilty for spending money on trivial things.

Wondering if spiders can be trained.
Ever since I found out people have jumping spiders as pets I wondered if you could train them. They're apparently very curious and smart as far as spiders go, but I don't know how trainable one would be.

Ever since I found out people have jumping spiders as pets I wondered if you could train them. They're apparently very curious and smart as far as spiders go, but I don't know how trainable one would be.

I was just trying to come up with something silly to say. But it often happens when I do that, I find out it is actually a thing. I have a feeling if I look up spider training on youtube I'll find an instruction video.

And wah-lah:

ps to whomever, I know it's really spelled voila

I read a book series a while ago (Cirque du Freak by Darren Shan) that involves a spider that has been trained using a whistle. Certainly wouldn’t trust that as a source as to whether one can actually do that, but I just thought I’d note it.

I cannot give up, I cannot give up. There's a class that is on jeorpardize, I need like an 100/100 to pass, even when I worked so hard in the past project, the professor gave me a 50/100 score and the three projects are 70% of the final score, I got a 30 on the forst one because of having to work alone in both (the work should have been made by 2 people but I never found any one else.

In the third project I found people to work with and the have been very friendly and supportive when I had to re-do my second project from scratch in only 4 days (the original work was scheduled to take 1 month) and not to work in the 3rd one for those 4 days.

I still can pass the course but I dohn't think my professor gives a sh.. about effort, just final results. I could also show my hard work inthe class by doing 2 optional questionnaire for extra points, but I think the date has already passed, in any case those optional assigments are really long, the first one I ship on time took me like 50 pages by hand, and we had like 1 and half week to do them.

But mainly, in my mind there's the feeling of not giving up, not giving up, keep fighting until the end...

I am thinking I wish I could have a couple of friends over tonight for beer and bad horror movies. But all of my local friends are tied up with other plans tonight. I guess I will not drink alone.

I made my first sale today. It was for my grandmother who wanted a blue pair of earrings. It's not an Etsy sale; my mom bought them for her.

I think if I didn't live with my mom, I'd switch to a vegetarian diet just to avoid having to touch raw meat when I put it away.

Sometimes, I fear my imaginary BF won't like me anymore because of my outbursts. If that's the case, I'll be dead from heartbreak.:'(

New Threads

Top Bottom