• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's on your mind right now?

My big move and the fact l need to downsize! Like to wear my NOPE teeshirt to the gym!!

Thinking about the state of my life now and all the big changes coming that I was not expecting. Tough times, but I will do my best to get through it all. :(

I was looking at some images of old political cartoons and comics that would be seen as very racist today. Mostly it was of black people but a few were of Chinese people, including a news article about some Chinese people not allowing a couple of black people into their restaurant, and it showed a cartoon where they were both drawn very stereotypically. The one that actually surprised me, however, was an ad that showed a cartoon woman spanking her son while she is smoking a cigarette, and the ad says, "Be a good little boy and smoke 'N-word' Hair Tobacco".

I finally heard back from the program I applied for. The one that at the introductory meeting, said they'd help hook you up with a job coach to help you get a job and bragged about having a one hundred percent employment rate for participants. That one. Yeah, it turns out that the reason for that one hundred percent employment rate is that employment is a requirement for the program. As in, I can't get into the program if I don't have a job. I don't know if I can handle a job right now. I don't know if I'll ever be capable of handling a job. The last time I tried to handle even a part-time job, all the stress and stuff wreaked havoc with my mental health and ended up putting me in the hospital four times in one year. So now I have to decide whether I want to try to get a job (I'll probably need to try on my own to find a job coach if I want that) and whether I can handle moving into a new place away from my family and manage a lot of things I'm not accustomed to doing myself while maintaining a job.

A female WP member said something that a guy perceived as misandrist, so now they're all flipping out over feminists i.e. women who aren't interested in them. That's basically why I'm over *here* now.:unamused:

My detractors on Wrong Planet claim to hate my posts but still follow them. I also think it’s stupid how I get called an incel. I don’t blame women for my dating struggles.

I need a break from WP. A very long break. Maybe forever. But I always end up going back. Other than posting something that gets me banned for good I don't know how to stop going to WP.

I need a break from WP. A very long break. Maybe forever. But I always end up going back. Other than posting something that gets me banned for good I don't know how to stop going to WP.

People banned from here went to there. That's enough to keep me from having any interest in WP.

After all, it takes a lot to get banned from here.

If Wrong Planet is so distressing and such a mess, why does anyone keep posting there? This boggles me. People really do have choices.

If terms like incel are being thrown around that freely, that's kind of a red flag and pretty telling about the character of the people you're around. Is that something you want to keep exposing yourself to?

Last edited:
People banned from here went to there. That's enough to keep me from having any interest in WP.

Was Fnord one of them? I hope so since I don’t want him to migrate here.

The people who think I hate women or am an incel are stupid and mistaken. Yes, it depresses me I am single but I don’t blame women for it. I blame it on being born in the Bible Belt and getting subjected to sickening social standards.

Food. Food is currently running through my mind right now. I knew I should have eaten a bit more at supper.

Apparently I have to start burning any books, clothes, games and toys I currently own based on the following characters because their creators were/are horrible evil monsters:
Disney characters
Pixar characters.
Anything by JK Rowling, CS Lewis, or JRR Tolkien
Dr Seuss. Yes, even Dr. Seuss!
Build-a-Bear. Because I read a post earlier today that someone really wanted to work for Build-a-Bear but got rejected in their job interview for being autistic. Their recent scams and the fact that they USED to sponsor Autism $peaks doesn't help, either.

Of course, it's perfectly okay for other people to like things such as Pokemon or Spongebob or whatever, and when people (usually religious nut-jobs) say they're evil most people just laugh at them. But I can't openly show anything *I* like because it's obviously pure evil and I might as well be collecting Swastikas for a hobby.

:sweat:

There should be an anti-Christmas thread so those who don't like it can concur just how commercially-ridden and plastic it all is.

I need to land another job soon for financial reasons and I do not want to compromise or settle for something that will not be good for me in the long run. I need a job with benefits and stability but have had little opportunity to pursue education. I have experience in the job place but I've come to a pivotal point where I need education to solidify stability and advancement. I can't do customer service work anymore, I DO know that much.

New Threads

Top Bottom