• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's on your mind right now?

I was just reading on WikiHow on how to help your autistic kid enjoy Halloween. It mentioned how some autistic kids don't like to wear costumes because they feel uncomfortable. When *I* was a kid, the trouble was getting me to *stop* wearing the costume after Halloween was over.:laughing:

My mom made some of the best costumes by hand when I was a kid.

"How much longer until my Razor Blades arrive?" and "I wonder what we're gonna have for supper tonight?"

Making a meditation space. Gathering candle holders from inner recesses of closet. Working on the vision board.

Cleaning up 25 candle holders unearthed from innermost recesses of cluttered closet.

I saw some face masks made for germ protection on ebay that had clever sayings on them such as, "I'm not sick, but you are", and "Germaphobe". I'd like to get one, along with a T-Shirt that says "If you can read this, you and your germs are too close!":mask::laughing:

New Threads

Top Bottom