• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's Inspiring About You?

AGXStarseed

Complete the quiz and paste your result in the comments below, before stating whether or not you agree with it.

Game: What's Inspiring About You?

My Result:

You Are an Innovator
You are an amazing thinker, and you are highly independent. You like to explore all of life's possibilities.
Your creativity is in part a gift, but it's also something you work for. You get out there and experience as much as you can.

You don't take anything as fact, and you believe that there is always a better way to do things. Or at least a more interesting way!
You have a true love of learning. Whenever you have the choice, you prefer to be engaged with the world, discovering as much as you can.

(Partly true)

You Are a Go-Getter
You are a very ambitious person, and you're constantly adding to your list of goals and dreams.
While you dream big, you never let that satisfy you. You like to get out there and make sure your dreams come true.

You don't lose sight of your larger purpose in life, and you keep working even when things get tough.
Your attitude is almost like magic. When every door closes, you keep knocking until a new one opens.

I guess though this sounds like a far more sparkly version of me.

You Are a Risk Taker
(like I didn't know that already) :p

You are a thrill seeker, but there is nothing shallow or cheap about the thrills that you embrace.
You are simply the type of person who learns by doing, and the more risks you take, the deeper person you become.

You don't just benefit yourself with the adventures you go on. You inspire others and give them permission to seek adventures of their own.
You know that every risk won't work out, and you're okay with that. You would rather have tried something than to have passed on it out of fear.

I like to evaluate quiz construction.

This one defaults to Go-Getter.
You can Submit without clicking any answers and get
Go-Getter.

You don't have to answer each question, either.
You can click some and leave some blank.

I tried that because I didn't like the answer to one
of the questions and I wondered what would happen
if I tried Submit without completing all the questions.

My 'score' on this thing was
Go-Getter.

You Are an Innovator
You are an amazing thinker, and you are highly independent. You like to explore all of life's possibilities.
Your creativity is in part a gift, but it's also something you work for. You get out there and experience as much as you can.

You don't take anything as fact, and you believe that there is always a better way to do things. Or at least a more interesting way!
You have a true love of learning. Whenever you have the choice, you prefer to be engaged with the world, discovering as much as you can.

I got this result. I mostly disagree with it though.

You Are a Risk Taker

You are a thrill seeker, but there is nothing shallow or cheap about the thrills that you embrace.
You are simply the type of person who learns by doing, and the more risks you take, the deeper person you become.

You don't just benefit yourself with the adventures you go on. You inspire others and give them permission to seek adventures of their own.
You know that every risk won't work out, and you're okay with that. You would rather have tried something than to have passed on it out of fear.

_________

I disagree, I need my routines. I do often pass things due to nervous. My anxiety won't let me be a risk taker.

Innovator for me

I like to evaluate quiz construction.

This one defaults to Go-Getter.
You can Submit without clicking any answers and get
Go-Getter.

You don't have to answer each question, either.
You can click some and leave some blank.

I tried that because I didn't like the answer to one
of the questions and I wondered what would happen
if I tried Submit without completing all the questions.

My 'score' on this thing was
Go-Getter.

Go getter or quiz skipper.

Too busy getting the go to do the full quiz

My result was -

You Are an Innovator

It says I am Innovator...

I just see me as a digger of thoughts, a seeker, dream chaser, and then I hit a mental wall at the speed of light and it all disappears and I start all over : )

New Threads

Top Bottom