• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What’s everyone going to be doing tomorrow?

I'll either be awake or asleep.

The migration is scheduled to begin around 5AM, my time.

Because l live in Florida, l will spend the day looking for alligators. So far, l have seen an armadillo, a coyote, a parrot, and many turtles. I snapped a picture of a alligator by our clubhouse who l immediately named Dottie. She is only 3ft long. I am glad l don't live in the lake area. I am stuck reading a bunch of retirement paperwork for a friend written in government jargonese.

Last edited:
I will be picking up a Catrike, Road at the shop and taking it to the 18 year old autistic boy I am Big Brother to. I got it for free. Now he will have a pretty sophisticated recumbent tadpole trike.

Forgot to tell what I’m doing lol. I’m gonna be at work finding hidden treasures. Just kidding, I’ll be working hard like always.

Headed over to another town in the morning to visit my Dad.
Afterwards, going shopping in that same town prior to going back to my tinyhouse up at the steam show grounds.
20240223_155804.jpg

Want to finish the paneling inside and possibly get all of the interior trim done.
I have some shelving and countertop stuff to build and if time allows, get the bed frame built.
Probably going to be plenty of rides on my old 1950 International Harvester Farmall H that is parked to the right of my camp.
Nice "little" scooter, eh?
To the left is The Fred R Clark and Son Machineworks, the very oldschool machineshop I am entrusted to operate five days out of each year.

The weather is once again supposed to be exceptional, so I might stay there until Monday evening.
May 18th & 19th show is right around the corner and I have plenty of prep to do, so time to git-er done kids ;)

Because l live in Florida, l will spend the day looking for alligators. So far, l have seen an armadillo, a coyote, a parrot, and many turtles. I snapped a picture of a alligator by our clubhouse who l immediately named Dottie. She is only 3ft long. I am glad l don't live in the lake area. I am stuck reading a bunch of retirement paperwork for a friend written in government jargonese.

Please say hi to the turtles for me.

Gives me an idea to build the absolute finest Japanese casket-style hotel room unit, put solar panels on it, and then go drag it out to the river bank and live in perfect peace happily ever after without even being jailed for vagrancy. It's a perfect plan that can't possibly not fail.

New Threads

Top Bottom