• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What would you rather be doing right now?

Vanilla

Your friendly neighbourhood hedgehog
V.I.P Member
We all have bad days, cravings, day dreams, wishful thinking, and so on, so I thought I'd put up this post for anyone wishing to share.

List two things:

1) What are you doing now?

2) What would you rather be doing? What are you in the mood for right now, or where would you rather be?

(Be as inventive as you wish!)

----------------

At the moment I'm lying in bed, having trouble sleeping, and feeling a bit peckish :p

I wish I was out with good friends, about to go watch a good movie, but meanwhile eating at a nice restaurant; someplace that serves delicious salmon (craving so badly!)
image.jpg

I'm currently just relaxing or otherwise just browsing on the internet.

I would rather be at another party at this time.

1. Because today is Saturday, I think that I should "clean my room." That is the hard part: thinking about it.
2. I would rather know what category of ordering will bring me the most successful/useful, visible result and then do it.

I'm currently roaming the web (AC and Reddit) looking for something to do.

I'd rather be camping and getting wasted by the fire.

Right now I'm browsing the web before going out for Sunday lunch.

I wish I was lazing on a beach in a hammock somewhere in the Caribbean listening to the sound of crystal clear blue water breaking gently on the beach.

A. I am awake.
B. I would rather be asleep.
This simple theme has been
dominant for a month or 2.

I expect it to abate once the
daylight hours start shrinking.

1) I'm currently eating a late lunch and on AC.
2) I would like to be lying on a beach, listening to the sea, watching the clouds go by and feeling the alternating sensation of the warmth of the sun heating me up and the sea breeze gentle brushing over my skin.

Right now I'm waiting for the guys to get back from the dam so we can fire up the grill and get the steaks on. I'd rather be in the pool, on a lounger, listening to some tunes.

I'm just finishing texting my ex, who after a year since we broke up, still texts roughly once a month telling me he wants to get back together, to ask him to accept and respect my decision and to stop persuing me. And hoping I can navigate his response without shutting down emotionally for the foreseable future. (On the bright side, and trying to think about something less stressful, the weather has been really lovely here today :cool::D)

I'd rather be 16 years old and starting college, heck, let's make it 11years old and starting secondary school, knowing everything I know now.

I am listening to music and doing pretty much nothing else.

I would rather be at the airport getting ready for my flight to either Japan or Korea

I would rather be taking the clean stuff out of the washer
and hanging it up, rather than not knowing why the washing
machine has stopped working.

I am lying in bed, cuddling with my daughter, because I fell down, and now I don't feel well.

I'd rather be a champion Roller Derby Queen, knocking the other girls off the pavement.
but, cuddling with my daughter, and hearing her laugh at the idea of me as a Roller Derby Queen, is much better!

I'm lying in bed, exhausted.

I would rather be sitting in a hot tub overlooking the ocean from a beach home in a tropical island.

I'm trying to get my morning started, procrastinating by having fun online.

I'd rather be on a road trip down the coast.

I am surfing the net and procrastinating all the stuff i have to do

I'd rather be sleeping

I'm currently waiting for some beef franks to grill up.

I'd rather be waiting for a friend to visit (I'm lonely).

New Threads

Top Bottom