• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What would you do if it was armegeddon and your last week on earth?

I have already done the majority of the things I set out to do with my life. I don’t feel dissatisfied with much or regret a lot of things I’ve done.
So I think there would be nothing left to do but accept it, and hope there is an afterlife.

Social media has already brought out the absolute worst in humanity and may speed up the process of the end of the world anyway. I don’t know how much worse it could actually get but I’m not going to underestimate it.
You are right, social media and people so addicted is screwed up.
People are obviously lonely and messed up.

Armageddon: Har Meggiddo.

Har means hill and Megiddo was an ancient Israeli fortress.

The great war of the Jezreel plain, where all the nations on earth descend to battle with God's chosen.

At this point, 1/3 of the people on earth are dead. There have been massive earthquakes, diseases, and the sun is not giving out as much light, leading to crop failure.

If I lived up to this point, I really hope that I would choose to cry and repent, and sit in ashes, and plead with people to accept Christ.

Actually I hope that I would be one of those singing for joy, and not cowering in fear.

I don't believe in biblical Armagheddon, but natural and man-made disasters, pandemics, war all have the potential to happen.

Last edited:
I would simply walk out the door....and keep walking. No plan, no agenda, just see what happens.

Would you help others and get them supplies in case people made it through, would you panic and do something criminal?
I would go to my dad's house and call my family and spend the week laughing, watching videos and spending time with them.
And at the last minute hop into bed with them and all cuddle together and then die together.
Do you think the potential of the end of the world would bring out the best in humanity or the worst?
Wait! Did I miss a memo?

The world IS ending - it always has been, and it always will be.

On the other hand, the world IS always being created. always is, always will be.

I know... this is a peculiar paradox. Since I can't resolve the paradox, I just go about doing what I'm doing and adapting to changes. It's kind of tiring though. I wish the world would stop tossing and turning and just get perfect.

Still waiting for that memo.

Wait! Did I miss a memo?

The world IS ending - it always has been, and it always will be.

On the other hand, the world IS always being created. always is, always will be.

I know... this is a peculiar paradox. Since I can't resolve the paradox, I just go about doing what I'm doing and adapting to changes. It's kind of tiring though. I wish the world would stop tossing and turning and just get perfect.

Still waiting for that memo.
Yess if it were perfect and people were always kind and lovely such a good place as well as being loved perfectly and all your dreams on a silver plate.
That or we could just blow it up and make an enchanted forest with fairies and animals and Pegasus and unicorn like fantasia and I would be a little fairy, live in a mushroom with a little secret library that was hidden through a secret door in my mushroom with never ending books more than you could ever read and a wardrobe with beautiful comfortable and sparkly dresses and little slippers and crowns when I felt like it and I could change my wings and I had beautiful hair that was blonde and golden and I could boil my tea and have hot chocolate and I would make my food on my little stove and invite other fairies and animals like squirrels and housemice that were clean and robins and bluebirds and ride a little horse that could magically change to a Pegasus then that is my idea of happiness.

I don't do drugs, but I'd have to do a lot of them to cope with the demise of everything I care about. I think it would bring out the worst in a lot of people, but at that point it probably wouldn't really matter because we'd already be doomed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yess if it were perfect and people were always kind and lovely such a good place as well as being loved perfectly and all your dreams on a silver plate.
That or we could just blow it up and make an enchanted forest with fairies and animals and Pegasus and unicorn like fantasia and I would be a little fairy, live in a mushroom with a little secret library that was hidden through a secret door in my mushroom with never ending books more than you could ever read and a wardrobe with beautiful comfortable and sparkly dresses and little slippers and crowns when I felt like it and I could change my wings and I had beautiful hair that was blonde and golden and I could boil my tea and have hot chocolate and I would make my food on my little stove and invite other fairies and animals like squirrels and housemice that were clean and robins and bluebirds and ride a little horse that could magically change to a Pegasus then that is my idea of happiness.
Actually, that's the exact world that I am constructing in my backyard .

(shudders)

I would spend time with my old Childhood friend from Middle school who I had a big crush on, and spend all the time I could with her. Knowing I probably wasn't best for her, I know she and her daughters and her husband would have loved me as I am, and nothing would ever change who I am to her, who she is to me, Or anything....

I know she only loves me as a friend but I'd go through the ends of the Earth just to be with her for the last moments on Earth of mine.....

I would eat all the cakes I wasn't supposed to and get cavities.
I might die before I die if I was diabetic, though. :fearscream:

Scream and cry and possibly lose control of at least one of my bodily functions, probably. Which is not much different from what I do now.

New Threads

Top Bottom