• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last YouTube video you watched? 2018 edition!

I'm currently watching an old episode of "Robot Wars Extreme".
This episode was an "Armed Forces Special" - bringing together people from the various forces and having them duke it out with their robots.
Here's each Robot and who they represent:

"Anvil" - Royal Air Force
"Sub-Versive" - Royal Navy Submarine Service
"Shockwave" - Police
"Oblark" - Fire Brigade
"Rhino" - Army
"Mega-Hurts" - Royal Navy

Last night I watched a video by CensoredGaming about how The Simpsons TV show is censored in different countries. In the Middle East they changed the labels on Homers beer to "soda", censored any image of bacon and refer to doughnuts as "cakes". Actually, I'm kind of surprised they have The Simpsons aired in the Middle East at all.

These days you can't do anything because you might offend or insult people in another country. If that's the case then The Simpsons episodes aired in Canada should say zed instead of zee, and spell color and flavor with a "u", and use the metric system. Ha, like that would ever happen, and it would be stupid anyway.:p

Last night I watched a video by CensoredGaming about how The Simpsons TV show is censored in different countries. In the Middle East they changed the labels on Homers beer to "soda", censored any image of bacon and refer to doughnuts as "cakes". Actually, I'm kind of surprised they have The Simpsons aired in the Middle East at all.

These days you can't do anything because you might offend or insult people in another country. If that's the case then The Simpsons episodes aired in Canada should say zed instead of zee, and spell color and flavor with a "u", and use the metric system. Ha, like that would ever happen, and it would be stupid anyway.:p

Meh, in the UK we spell flavour with a U, always have, always will. And, we use the metric system, Political Correctness. although in most cases is a pain in the wotsits, is there for a reason.

I just watched a video of American English vs. British English. I already knew about most of them, but I didn't know ham was called gammon in the UK. I also knew that garbage or trash cans are called "dust bins", but I didn't know that a garbage man is called a dust man. That's pretty funny, it sounds like a guy walking around covered in dust and instead of all kinds of garbage he just collects dust.:grinning:
In Canada we use most of the same words Americans use, although some British words are used more by older people, and we spell a lot of things the same way British people do, except for "tires". But no one else seems to care about that.

Last edited:
Ham is still ham. Gammon is either a thick cut bacon steak or a bacon joint as a rule...

Or an angry red faced middle aged man!

Screen-Shot-2018-05-14-at-14.57.15.png

An 'interesting' video from an individual who has a theory that the 2013 South Korean movie "Snowpiercer" is actually a sequel to the 1971 film "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory".

I thought at first it sounded ridiculous and clicked on it just to see what the guy had to say. After watching the video, I will admit that it is just a fan theory but it's a fun one that could easily work.

The past few days I've been watching videos of the Emergency Alert System. I usually hate them when they come on TV due to the program interruptions, audio assault and general paranoia fuel, but now I can't stop watching them, both real and made up ones.

Last night I watched some videos of Super Smash Bros. Brawl where people inserted whatever weird characters from cartoons and memes and even Youtubers. One of my favorites was Gaston from Beauty and the Beast. In fact a video of just Disney villains in a SSB game would be cool.
If I could put whatever character I wanted in a SSB game, besides my own of course, I'd like it to be the male and female farmers from the Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town games. They have all these farming tools that would make really good weapons. They could make the ground slippery by wetting it with their watering cans or make vegetables pop out of the ground. Their Final Smash move could be having their opponents run over by a heard of cows or sheep. Or even chickens, that would be really funny.:)

The last two videos that I watched were this prank video:

And this video about tachyons being faster than the speed of light:

I watched a review of a movie called "A Little Piece of Heaven" by the Cinema Snob. It's a TV movie where the protagonist drugs and kidnaps children, tells them they're dead while wearing an angel costume, and takes them to the hog farm where he lives, telling the kids that it's Heaven so his mentally challenged sister will have playmates. And it's a "family" movie... that got two awards??:confused:??

I watched a review of a movie called "A Little Piece of Heaven" by the Cinema Snob. It's a TV movie where the protagonist drugs and kidnaps children, tells them they're dead while wearing an angel costume, and takes them to the hog farm where he lives, telling the kids that it's Heaven so his mentally challenged sister will have playmates. And it's a "family" movie... that got two awards??:confused:??
That does not sound like a family movie! But it does sound just freakly enough to be interesting. o_O

Last night I watched a couple of videos of someone using a 3D pen and other tools to create figurines of different popular characters like Bart Simpson and Pac-Man, and it was amazing. All the effort and detail that was put into making each character. I don't think I ever make such great-looking figures even if I had all the proper tools.

The BBC VT Christmas Tape 1979: This tape was shown to BBC Staff at their Christmas Party in 1979 - containing outtakes from their shows, sketches, deliberate misbehaviour and certain clips that have been edited to have a laugh at.
Originally restricted just for the staff at the BBC, the tapes have long since made their way onto video before eventually been uploaded onto YouTube.

I'm not putting in the video or a link to it as what it contains isn't safe for general viewing, with a lot of cursing (including a Dalek saying something rather rude) and some suggestive viewing, etc.
More information about the Christmas Tapes here: Christmas tape - Wikipedia

New Threads

Top Bottom