• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last YouTube video you watched? 2018 edition!

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Topic.

Currently I'm watching

A tutorial for creating late '70s Arcade classic Space Invaders in Python.

How about you lot? Watched anything good on there lately? Keep it "clean" of course :D

I came across a word: transvesting and although figured it was related to transvestites, but what exactly?

I eventually found out what it is, but as usual youtube gives links to other things and I started to watch this amazing set of videos of a chap interviewing a professional pyschologist and she has blown me away with what she explained about narcissim etc and then, up pops a video on an interview in the 1950's with a catatonic scitzophernic! ( I know, I got that wrong).

Also having been watching cooking program on meatless dishes ie veganism.

Last edited:
Keane, Is It Any Wonder and Keane, Somewhere Only We Know, because I was telling my daughter about how ColdPlay got their name from Keane, but my daughter didn't know who Keane was.

Before that, Blind Date Fart in the Car, because - despite being middle aged - I still have the sense of humor of a 13-year-old boy.

Before that, several videos on Theo Jansen's strandbeests. I'd seen them before, but I still love the mechanics of them.

Apparently, I value YouTube as an endless source of useless trivia.

The last video I watched would be against the rules.
(it was a review of why the poster hated "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" and contained a fair bit of bad language, in case anyone is wondering)

As such, I'll post the second-before-last video I watched:

The last video I watched would be against the rules.
(it was a review of why the poster hated "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" and contained a fair bit of bad language, in case anyone is wondering)

As such, I'll post the second-before-last video I watched:

Best musical ever that IMO.

And Thunder Child's one of the best songs.

As for the Star Wars thing, I have regular Facebook arguments with "fans" who have been complaining about the Disney-fied Star Wars since 2015, they all need to shut up IMO, OK it's Disney, but it's still Star Wars so what's the problem?

I watched a video on repairing my refrigerators ice maker. These videos always make things go faster and you can find a repair video on just about anything.

These guys are very funny--

I just saw a cringy video on Everything Is Terrible's channel, where these two women who call themselves the "image police", were going around "arresting" women for their fashion faux pas. And yet the other women looked much better dressed than the obviously cheap and fake uniforms the image police were wearing.:rolleyes:

I saw a video of Vladimir Putin as a Mortal Kombat character. I didn't understand any of it, it was all in Russian.
I probably wouldn't have understood it even if it was in English.
I wonder what Trump would be like as an MK character? :smilingimp:

I saw a video of Vladimir Putin as a Mortal Kombat character. I didn't understand any of it, it was all in Russian.
I probably wouldn't have understood it even if it was in English.
I wonder what Trump would be like as an MK character? :smilingimp:

He'd probably defeat his opponents by building a wall and then bombard them with twitter insults.
(I won't go any further with the politics as I don't want to get myself or anyone in trouble)

This video of Godzilla Earth fighting the Bilasaludo's MechaGodzilla (from the Godzilla Anime Trilogy).
We never saw this fight in either the first or second of the films (which annoyed a lot of fans), so one fan decided to use what they factually knew about this version of MechaGodzilla and Godzilla Earth before creating the fight.

Honestly, considering it's fan made, it's pretty good in my opinion:

I saw a video list of 22 creepy Christian kid shows. Even a lot of Christian people find them very creepy and cringy. One of the shows was made by Jehova's Witnesses basically saying that getting an education or going to college is evil. Another one is a show called Circle Square and it has a bunch of kids who are terrible actors and whenever they sing they look into the camera with glassy-eyed, brainwashed faces and it's very cult-like.:fearful:

New Threads

Top Bottom