• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last video you watched? (2021 Edition)...

The Lyre Bird (Australia) - A rather entertaining video featuring David Attenborough as he documents Australia's Lyre Bird, with the bird in question incorporating various songs and sounds into its bird song to try and get a female to check out his plumes.
However, some sounds are a bit more unexpected and replicated almost perfectly:

The Lyre Bird (Australia) - A rather entertaining video featuring David Attenborough as he documents Australia's Lyre Bird, with the bird in question incorporating various songs and sounds into its bird song to try and get a female to check out his plumes.
However, some sounds are a bit more unexpected and replicated almost perfectly:

The mockingbirds where I live often mimic a cell phone ring. Drives me crazy when I'm outdoors and think it's my phone ringing.

Into the Unknown - Frozen 2 ("Seth Nova" 80's Remix)
I was originally going to put this in my recent list of videos for the "Song Covers" thread but decided to post it here instead as it's technically a remix rather than a cover.
Hope you enjoy the 80's instrumentation and VHS style.

Last edited:
In this touching video, a judge forgives the speeding ticket of a 96 year old man who is driving his son to cancer treatment.

I took the book out from the library and then wanted to show
a couple people what it looks like, so I copied scenes from this.

A nice Christmas song I found.
Be aware, though - the edges of the video flicker:

Ice Choir - It's Different Now

New Threads

Top Bottom