• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last video you watched? (2021 Edition)...

AGXStarseed

Realized that I forgot to make this when New Year came around and since it's started to become something of a tradition on this website after it started back in 2019, I decided to create this for anyone who is interested.

For those who haven't seen this before, simply post the last video you want to share from YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Bitchute or some other video-streaming website. It doesn't matter whether its music, a cat video, some funny clips, etc. As long as it doesn't contain anything against the rules such as bad language, it should be fine.
Also, maybe put the title of your video above the video - just in case the video is removed from YouTube later and so people can still see what you put there.

I'll start us off with an album from Synthwave band "The Midnight" - the album been called "Days of Thunder" (The tracklist is in the video description).

Watching a video of a Russian Girl walking along the edge of a tall building.
I won't show the video as I don't know if she's swearing or not in the video but needless to say, I got more scared watching it through my computer screen than she looked actually been there and doing it.

Here's one of the pictures from it (although if you're afraid of heights, brace yourself...or don't click the spoiler):

d03242418f.jpg

Last edited:
A medieval or 'Bardcore' cover version of the Dolly Parton song, 'Jolene'. This one got a smile from me. :D

Christian Dior's amazing video for the latest Collection inspired by tarot cards. (two of my obsessions haute couture AND tarot!)

The new trailer for Disney's upcoming live action reboot/prequel, Cruella.

Personally, I think this just looks like Disney's attempt to rip-off Joker and Birds of Prey but with a different IP stuck on top.
Also, if they try to go the route of making Cruella a smart and sympathetic villain, I doubt that will work - this is a woman who was willing to kidnap and slaughter puppies so she could skin them to make fur coats (so there goes the sympathy angle straight away) and she may claim that she was 'born brilliant' but she still gets outsmarted by those same puppies.

Binge-watching the entire series of "The Americans" on DVD. Disturbing story of an 80s American family living in the Washington DC area who run a travel agency. But that's just their cover. The father and mother are actually deep-cover Soviet spies known as "illegals".

This old advert from my childhood. Watching it again makes me feel old and the CGI Rooster hasn't aged well, but I still get a bit of a chuckle from it:

Something else from my childhood. This time an episode from a show that has plenty of "lost" episodes - this one and the remaining 12 episodes of Season 01 apparently been among them.

Magic Adventures of Mumfie - Season 01, Episode 01

This is kind of off-topic but I added BritBox to my Roku account a couple of days ago. It keeps freezing up which is driving me crazy. I've rebooted Roku and our router but it is still playing only for a minute or two and then spins for several minutes before it resumes. It's unwatchable as is!

Does anyone know what I can do to fix it? AT&T is our internet provider. Is it a problem with limited broadband width? AT&T doesn't have the best of reputations for the service but there aren't any other good options where I live.

New Threads

Top Bottom