• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last video you watched? (2020 Edition)

AGXStarseed

Carrying on the trend started in 2018 and continued in 2019, here's the 2020 version. In this year's version, however, I've just put "last video" rather than "last YouTube video" - in case anyone sees someone on Dailymotion, Vimeo, Bitchute or some other video-streaming website.

I'll start us off:

I just listened to YMCA by The Village People, reworked in minor key. Now all the things they tell the "young man" to do in the song sound like threats instead of friendly advice.:fearscream:

Be sure to check out his channel; he does way more but I can't post many more because there's a no-swearing policy now here on the forums and some of the people who react drop more than a few curse words.

I did! I loved the one with the doorway in the park. So funny.

She could have hurt those poor chickens! The person filming should have stepped in. It’s still cute, though. Tenacious chickens. They wouldn’t take no for an answer.

Yeah. I thought geese were aggressive...but I had never seen chickens so determined! :eek:

Here's some more of the Drive-Thru pranks:

Hahaha!!! These are hysterical! The gingerbread man one is the funniest of all of them! I’m wiping tears from my eyes, I’m laughing so hard! This guy is fantastic!

You completely traumatized me with the Linda Blair one, though! I saw The Exorcist when I was a kid, and...well, I will never, ever watch it again. Hands down the scariest movie ever made.

New Threads

Top Bottom