• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last video you watched? (2020 Edition)

A scene from the 90's animated series, Duckman - the episode been called "Joking the Chicken" as the main character gives an impassioned speech about comedy after seeing audiences manipulated into laughing at safe, unfunny comedy.

Not a fan of McDonalds food, but I came across this advert by accident that I haven't seen since I was a kid (I was born in the 90s) and got all the fuzzy feelings of nostalgia.
How many of you remember this one?

A cartoon of Goofy being unable to sleep, something I can relate and I think so can most of us. In one part he trues to count sheep but then a huge flock of them start jumping over the fence, going too fast for him to count and it terrifies him. It was too funny.:laughing:

New Threads

Top Bottom