• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last video you watched? (2020 Edition)

I saw a freaky video of someone making their own craft of the Kool Aid Man - using arms and legs of a Barbie doll painting them red, and gluing them to a clear round glass with the Kool Aid Man's face painted on. The face looked okay, but the limbs were like something made by Sid in Toy Story. It didn't help that they were playing an old jingle for Kool Aid during the video.

I just watched a clip from an anime called DNA2. It's about a teenage boy with a weird allergy to girls. Whenever he gets turned on by a girl, he waterfall pukes. Seriously.o_O

I showed this to a couple of friends tonight, and we laughed so hard we almost died. Ha!!!!!

It's been a clip that has frequently popped up on the UK funny video clip show You've Been Framed! over the years.
Out of curiosity, I went to look for the clip and shared it here upon finding it.

Here's a few others that have appeared on You've Been Framed:

Talking Cat - "Oh Long Johnson"

Funny Drinking Cat

Grey Parrot sings "Baa Baa Black Sheep"

It's been a clip that has frequently popped up on the UK funny video clip show You've Been Framed! over the years.
Out of curiosity, I went to look for the clip and shared it here upon finding it.

Here's a few others that have appeared on You've Been Framed:

Talking Cat - "Oh Long Johnson"

Funny Drinking Cat

Grey Parrot sings "Baa Baa Black Sheep"

We unanimously voted for the drinking cat. Cute and hilarious little guy!

We unanimously voted for the drinking cat. Cute and hilarious little guy!

I personally prefer the Parrot; it sounds like a shocked reaction as if he was idly flicking through TV channels and happened to stop on something 'more adult'.

Here's some more animal clips from You've Been Framed!

Compilation (01)

Compilation (02)

Compilation (03)

Something else I found myself watching today for no particular reason. Bit of a nostalgia trip for you guys who grew up in the 1980s:

GI Joe: The Movie - Opening

I personally prefer the Parrot; it sounds like a shocked reaction as if he was idly flicking through TV channels and happened to stop on something 'more adult'.

Here's some more animal clips from You've Been Framed!

Compilation (01)

Compilation (02)

Compilation (03)

HAHAHA! These are the best yet! “And now...a cat massaging a dog. It doesn’t get any better than this.” Ha!!! Classic. Animals are so funny. One of the only times as an adult that I legitimately for real almost peed my pants laughing was while watching a hilarious little goat at a farm sanctuary once. Ha!

New Threads

Top Bottom