• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last TV show you watched?

Shows how far we've come. At least Fingermouse looks somewhat endearing despite the cheap nature of the program.
It wasn't absolutely horrifying like this character from Jigsaw, where his regular face already looks freaky but then it also looks like this puppet's nostrils are a second set of eyes - which make the lower half of his face resemble a skull:

Oh yikes! I have memories of that! Actually, I had a series of very distressing nightmares about Mr Noseybonk! I mean who the funky heck designed him and thought "yes, yes that's it, this character won't traumatise small children at all.."

In the dream he was like some kind of Slender Man character.

I mean, c'mon! That's not a fun whimsical character, he looks like some sort of THC fuelled, Pink Floyd inspired, Lovecraftian fever dream! :oops:

Oh yikes! I have memories of that! Actually, I had a series of very distressing nightmares about Mr Noseybonk! I mean who the funky heck designed him and thought "yes, yes that's it, this character won't traumatise small children at all.."

In the dream he was like some kind of Slender Man character.

I mean, c'mon! That's not a fun whimsical character, he looks like some sort of THC fuelled, Pink Floyd inspired, Lovecraftian fever dream! :oops:

Yeah, some "kids" characters are just horrifying to look at (either at the time or in retrospect) - like Barney the Dinosaur, Amanda Anaconda, Nelly Nut, Mr. Blobby, etc.

My childhood nemesis of TV programmes was Crackerjack - the tailend of the original series hosted by Stu Francis between 1982 and 1984. Specifically a game they had called Take a Chance which involved celebrities being covered in gunge for answering quiz questions wrongly. That scared the hell out of me because it looked like the celebs were being puked upon from a height.

But to return to the topic of the thread - Simon Reeve's Return to Cornwall.

Star Trek: Picard
Season 2 episodes 5-10

Saw it for free on the Pluto Network (Roku).

Star Trek: Picard
Season 2 episodes 5-10

Saw it for free on the Pluto Network (Roku).
I've heard Season 3 is pretty good, although I'm not a Star Trek fan so I wouldn't know for sure; most of the Star Trek stuff I've seen is either clips or watching Linkara review the crossovers as part of his "Atop The Fourth Wall" series.

Here's one example, where he reviews the comic crossover between Star Trek and Transformers.
Be warned, there is some bad language in this video:

I don't really ever watch tv. But lately, my daughter and I have been streaming the most recent season of The Mandalorian. It's pretty good. The only drawback is that it's sans Gina Carano.

A little later, we are going to watch the coronation of King Charles III on YouTube.

Maine Cabin Masters

People renovating old cabins in the forest. It's riveting. Will the roof fall down on them, can they re-level the building properly, can they do it all under budget, I'm on the edge of my chair. :)

Last edited:
How many of you remember this one?
I've never seen it myself but thought I'd start giving it a watch after it showed up in my related list.

The Witches and the Grinnygog (1983)

New Threads

Top Bottom