• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last TV show you watched?

Finally finished Love and Redemption.
59 episodes of tragedy and emotional upheaval with a thankfully happy ending.

I'm watching Guy Ritchie's retelling of The Gentlemen as a Netflix series, and it's really good.

Vinnie Jones in the Country

It's surprisingly entertaining.

1711310466327.png

I tried to watch 3 Body Problem. It's not good. In fact, I find it pretentious and insulting. If I had to summarize it, it's this...

These aliens with the technology to completely wipe us out of existence and infinite ways to communicate with us have instead decided to use cryptics and games that randomly reach supposedly smart people on Earth who can play their games and find solutions to save us. It's essentially about aliens that stupidly waste their own time, waste all of the main characters time and completely wastes the audience of the show's time, all at once. The plot device seems to seriously be "how to use the fringe topics on space-time quantum mechanics to tell a story about wasting time."

All of this is equivalent to my issues with religions and deities. If a supreme being has the power to fix everything, along with the loving compassion and want to do so, then do it already. Quit wasting time. Specifically, please, quit wasting MY time because I assure you, I'd rather have less struggles that said powerful being(s) could at anytime remedy.

New Threads

Top Bottom