• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last TV show you watched?

Binged 10 episodes of Mashin Sentai Kiramager today.

Only got 10 episodes left of this show, which I'll probably watch tomorrow and then onto Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger.

941A7E98-D7DB-4E38-8A74-356E0FA1838E.jpeg

The Walking Dead.

I'd never seen the show before, it wasn't something I'd ever been interested in but it had just been canceled after 11 popular seasons and was available on a streaming service I was already subscribed to, so....curiosity got the better of me and I gave it a shot.

I basically loved every single episode right from the get go. For a few months I watched one or two per day and I felt it just got better and better as time went on....until season 7.

I hated the first episode of season seven and over the next couple weeks I struggled to get through a few more episodes. I think the last one I watched was episode 7, several days ago. I just can't anymore. It's not just that I'm not enjoying it anymore, I find every episode very difficult to watch and I have to play a game on my phone or something at the same time just to get through it. It brings my whole mood down and I find I don't even care about what will or won't happen to the characters that had been my favourites. I'm a bit of a completionist and it's not like me at all to give up so far into a series, especially one I'd really loved so consistently. But I honestly think I may never go back to it.

I'm most surprised by the fact that I don't really care that I might be missing out. I am disappointed, though.

Started watching Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger, watched the first 10 episodes.

Aaah it's so good lol. And I will protect this girl with my life.

[Over-Time] Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger - 03v2 [F59FEDA8].mkv_snapshot_11.31.097.png

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

I'm getting back into watching this after a few months break after I started getting into it (and watched the first 20 episodes) back in like October, November last year.

Watched an episode of the very old tv series, "The Untouchables". Nostalgic. :cool:

Daisy Jones and the six! It is unexpectedly good, but well its inspired by Fleetwood Mac so!

Rewatched a few episodes of Whizziwig. It's funny how this puppet of a female alien never bothered me as a kid but now I find her rather creepy.
Then again, my brother has the same issue with the trains in the Thomas the Tank Engine series; enjoying the show just fine when he was a kid but getting creeped out by the trains having faces when he watched it again as an adult.

Rewatched a few episodes of Whizziwig. It's funny how this puppet of a female alien never bothered me as a kid but now I find her rather creepy.
Then again, my brother has the same issue with the trains in the Thomas the Tank Engine series; enjoying the show just fine when he was a kid but getting creeped out by the trains having faces when he watched it again as an adult.
Showing my age here! I have literally no idea at all what this is!

I thought it was a show they used to broadcast on children's BBC, with a similar name about, what I can only describe as a giant yellow traffic cone that did magic tricks, which somehow makes it even crazier than this show :smilecat: . I think it was created by Paul Daniels, a kinda B list celebrity Magician. He used to (kinda) sing the theme song at the beginning.

I can't remember for sure what it was called, but it was something similar.

Last edited:
Showing my age here! I have literally no idea at all what this is!

I thought it was a show they used to broadcast on children's BBC, with a similar name about, what I can only describe as a giant yellow traffic cone that did magic tricks, which somehow makes it even crazier than this show :smilecat: . I think it was created by Paul Daniels, a kinda B list celebrity Magician. He used to (kinda) sing the theme song at the beginning.

I can't remember for sure what it was called, but it was something similar.

That'd be Wizbit:

On the topic of "Magic" children's shows beginning with 'W', here's another one you might remember; Wizadora:

Case in point, (don't judge me here, this was 1980s Tory Britain) this was one of my favourite shows as a toddler.

Yeah, they spared no expense with the production here! The premise just seems plain weird in our sophisticated modern times.

Fun fact! I plagiarised the theme tune to make a song I sing to my cat, only it's his name instead of "finger mouse". He seems to like it and gets excited and does lots of milk treading lol! He's such a sweetie pie! :hearteyecat:

Case in point, (don't judge me here, this was 1980s Tory Britain) this was one of my favourite shows as a toddler.

Yeah, they spared no expense with the production here! The premise just seems plain weird in our sophisticated modern times.

Fun fact! I plagiarised the theme tune to make a song I sing to my cat, only it's his name instead of "finger mouse". He seems to like it and gets excited and does lots of milk treading lol! He's such a sweetie pie! :hearteyecat:

Shows how far we've come. At least Fingermouse looks somewhat endearing despite the cheap nature of the program.
It wasn't absolutely horrifying like this character from Jigsaw, where his regular face already looks freaky but then it also looks like this puppet's nostrils are a second set of eyes - which make the lower half of his face resemble a skull:

New Threads

Top Bottom