• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last TV show you watched?

House of The Dragon, I was hoping it would be less of a disaster than the later half of Game of Thrones since the terrible showrunners were gone and while it managed that, with each episode I grew more annoyed and the writing and random cliff hangers that made little sense and shocking situations that just happened and then were ignored so by episode 8 I had given up on it.

Early Game of Thrones was an anomaly, there will never be a fantasy show like it again.

"Would I Lie To You?"

That show is so funny. :) My face hurts from laughing. It's that dry British humor, the Brits are funny people.

Brokenwood Mysteries. It's a programme from New Zealand, which is similar to a programme we have here in the UK called Midsomer Murders.
By similar you mean directly ripped off..

But if you get chance to watch 'The Lake' that is very good.

By similar you mean directly ripped off..

But if you get chance to watch 'The Lake' that is very good.
Well, countries copy each other's films and TV shows all the time; examples been America making their own version of the British shows Shameless and The Inbetweeners and Britain making their own version of the American film The Longest Yard under the name Mean Machine.

Never seen The Lake so that might be something to add to my watch list.

Still watching Lockwood and Co But finished the 2nd episode.=)
Whilst I have never read these books, I am a huge fan of the author and read his Bartimaeus trilogy through middle to high school. They are still one of my favorite books and it’s nice to support his works. Lockwood and Co is kinda like Supernatural, so if you like that type of thing mixed with Ghostbusters, then it’s for you. I’m happy to see that its trending on Netflix Schweiz at least.=D

1675014653189.png

I never watch actual tv. I have YouTube on my living room flat screen tv. And that's pretty much all I ever watch these days.

So other than tutorials on YouTube, I guess if you mean syndicated television shows, I watched two episodes of 1970s Scooby Doo over the weekend.

It's Saturday, which means I just watched nature documentaries all day on BBC America.

Right now it's Frozen Planet II that's on so that's what I'm watching.

New Threads

Top Bottom