• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last thing you cooked?

Metalhead

Video game and movie addict.
V.I.P Member
For me, I grilled some chicken thighs last night with some BBQ sauce, grilled some asparagus on the side, and made some yellow rice to go with it all.

Curried Lentils with coconut milk in the pressure cooker and steamed brown rice. It's so rich and complex that I end up having it for lunch and dinner most days until it's gone. Doused with generous amounts of hot sauces!

Khichri (rice and lentils), Ringan Shaak (spicy eggplant curry), and Kadhi (yogurt based ehhh...sauce..?).

Last edited:
I am learning how to cook chili. Pre-made chili is becoming too expensive.
I cannot find dry kidney beans, so I am using pinto beans, for now.

I made pasta salad like a week and a half ago and chicken soup with matzo balls a week ago I don't cook often I don't have the energy most of the time.

For me, I grilled some chicken thighs last night with some BBQ sauce, grilled some asparagus on the side, and made some yellow rice to go with it all.

Nice. I rarely use chicken breasts anymore amd enjoy the thighs. But grilled Asparagus is a heavenly way to cook that vegetable.

My partner cooked us veg we harvested today, we had fish in light batter, and Jazz new potatoes we planted in March and today harvested about 10 kilos of, and lovely tender Dreadnought broad beans, and sliced and fried yellow long courgettes (we also have round ones in yellow dark green and light green! Never grew those before, the seeds just turned out to be round courgette seeds!).

I'm the microwave czar, and heated tomato soup in it today, also toasted a sesame bagel...

...and Jazz new potatoes...
What does that mean...?
full

New Threads

Top Bottom