• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you watched?

To me, it's one of the best stories that was ever brought to film.

I consider it a must watch for all generations.

Henry Fonda and John Carradine put in such good performances. It is a very enlightening film about how difficult things were and how people behave in such times. And it was made not long after the events. In some ways it still is very relevant today with climate changes and migrants/imigrants.

The Grapes of Wrath​

grapes-of-wrath-truck-jpeg.89018

Yikes! Hang on, kids!

Over the moon
I felt it was childish due to the colours but the music was good. Deffo reminded me of old Disney movies

Tired watching the remake of All Quiet on the Western Front. Watched the first half in 2 sittings but it was a bit too heavy for me. Last film I watched fully I think was Guest House Paradiso.

Ed

It is indeed. Both the original and remake are German. They do WW1 & WW2 films very well - especially good at highlighting the futility of it all.

Ed

Last movie I saw in a theater was Everything, Everywhere, All at Once. It is a mind bending tale of the Multiverse the likes of which I have rarely seen. What a roller coaster ride!

Last movie I saw in a theater was Everything, Everywhere, All at Once. It is a mind bending tale of the Multiverse the likes of which I have rarely seen. What a roller coaster ride!
That sounds really good! From what i’ve read it sounds like it consists of multiple physical universes as opposed to the onljne multiverse

I do like the Sherlock Holmes Movies. I think all Guy Ritchie movies have that special Guy Ritchie style. The Gentlemen is pretty good, entertaining.
I don’t remember watching the Sherlock Holmes movies. Not sure how many of them there are, but I shall supposedly binge watch them

I cannot be arsed with new horror films. They are way too graphic. But I think the biggest problem with the genre is that everything that can be done has been exhausted. So they're stuck doing rip-offs, reboots, prequels, and lackluster stuff over in Hollywood.

A sixth Scream is coming. Really? What was wrong with ending it at 3 instead of carrying it on? Then they did four films. Then five. Now six!? It's surely going to make a lot of money at the box office, but logistically, how can the same thing keep happening to the same characters?

So Neve Campbell is out. She didn't want to return.

Hmmm. Why bother?

I watched some of The Giant Claw, which I got in a box set with other cheesy 50's movies.

It's about a giant bird that attacks New York, and it's pretty lame. It actually reminds me of those Toho films made in Japan. Minus the budget, of course.

I cannot be arsed with new horror films. They are way too graphic. But I think the biggest problem with the genre is that everything that can be done has been exhausted. So they're stuck doing rip-offs, reboots, prequels, and lackluster stuff over in Hollywood.

A sixth Scream is coming. Really? What was wrong with ending it at 3 instead of carrying it on? Then they did four films. Then five. Now six!? It's surely going to make a lot of money at the box office, but logistically, how can the same thing keep happening to the same characters?

So Neve Campbell is out. She didn't want to return.

Hmmm. Why bother?

I watched some of The Giant Claw, which I got in a box set with other cheesy 50's movies.

It's about a giant bird that attacks New York, and it's pretty lame. It actually reminds me of those Toho films made in Japan. Minus the budget, of course.
That’s the biggest problem with any genre TBH. All movies are (consciously or subconsciously) inspired by each other

Where the Crawdads Sing

Hocus Pocus 2

Both got questionable reviews but I didn't think either of them were that bad. The first Hocus Pocus movie was way better though. I heard that they are making a third one, oh dear...

New Threads

Top Bottom