• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you watched?

Sweeney Todd: the Demon Barber of Fleet Street. A film adaptation of a musical by Sondheim, although I haven't seen the musical. I was scared to watch this film because I don't like gore overmuch, but I wanted to see it because I like Tim Burton's movies and because I've heard people cultural-reference it before. I actually enjoyed it. Strange juxtaposition of dark/violent elements and humor. The music was great. I will watch it again before returning it to the friend I borrowed it from.

There was a videotape some years ago of the original cast of Sweeney Todd with Len Cariou and Angela Lansbury (To me, she's still the best Mrs. Lovett)

I watched a movie called Kinsey. It's about the life of professor Kinsey who wrote the book " Sexual behavior in the human male".

I saw Star Trek Into Darkness last night. It was great fun. I hope Benedict Cumberbatch comes back for another one...or, indeed, starts to do more film. :cool:

I use netflix so i watch a ton of movies, but i recently saw Iron Man 3 in the theatres on Friday with my case manager, that was an awesome movie. :) i also saw the new Texas Chainsaw movie, that was a awesome movie as well, cool take on the classic texas chainsaw movie. i liked the ending of it. that was a great movei of how it evolved from the original when it ended.

The last movie I saw in the cinema is Iron Man 3 (it was awesome). I plan to go see Star Trek Into Darkness when it's out here and I have time. The last movie I saw on Blu-ray was Planet 51 (it was good).

I was visiting someone a couple of weeks ago; he played the LOTR #1, "The Fellowship of the Ring," on Blu-Ray on a big-screen high-def TV. It was good to see again. Much better than I remembered.

On this Saturday, Memorial Day weekend, I saw "Mud" at a local theater. That is a good flick, good storyline. Easy to sit and watch.

The last movie I watched was Epic, which I saw today. Its pretty good, and I found it highly enjoyable.

I watched Iron Man. Not read any of the Marvel Comics but heard it was a good film so I decided to watch it.
Loved it - I would so love to have a robot suit like his. :D

New Threads

Top Bottom