• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What video game are you currently playing?

I picked up Skelly Selest & Stramium Imortally on switch for a grand total of $2 and I just realized how out of practice I am with controllers.

Skelly%2BSelest%2BScreenshot%2B2019-05-23%2B06-11-06.png
Skelly%2BSelest%2BScreenshot%2B2019-05-23%2B06-36-36.png

Skelly has some awesome artwork. This is definitely going to be my inspiration (at least visually) if I ever make it far enough into gamedev to make something like this on my own

I picked up Skelly Selest & Stramium Imortally on switch for a grand total of $2 and I just realized how out of practice I am with controllers.

Skelly has some awesome artwork. This is definitely going to be my inspiration (at least visually) if I ever make it far enough into gamedev to make something like this on my own

Now there's a couple of games I didnt expect to hear about on here. I've been a fan of that developer since Stramium came out on Steam. Such a creative person, that dev.

If you like those, I'd also suggest Spirits Abyss by the same guy (though I've no idea if that's on Switch or not). There's also Boneraiser Minions (his newest one) but I've not played that yet.

I’m playing RIFT again. It’s an MMO I picked up in 2013 and return to every now and then.

I dont play them. I have no desire to. The days of getting 100% on GTA are over with. Wasted so many hours on that franchise. I played it for a whole year straight, and then some.

I’m playing RIFT again. It’s an MMO I picked up in 2013 and return to every now and then.

Rift is still going? Seriously?

That's been around for a long while, hasnt it... I got it right when it first came out (I was really into MMOs back then). Never thought it could actually still be around.

Rift is still going? Seriously?

That's been around for a long while, hasnt it... I got it right when it first came out (I was really into MMOs back then). Never thought it could actually still be around.
It’s still around, but pretty much on life support. On the plus side, no players around ninja-ing kills and quest drops ;)

I'm bouncing between Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire and Pokémon Stadium 2. I got the former at DragonCon, and the latter on eBay.

Just found out Star Wars: Battlefront (The OG Xbox version) is available to play on Steam, so guess what I'll be playing for the next couple of days, haha.
I loved playing that game with my Dad when I was younger.

Started a new game in Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild. I am currently trying to get enough hearts to retrieve the Master Sword so that I can take on the main bosses and the Divine Beasts. I’ve only cleared Ruta so that I could have Mipha’s Grace since it is the most useful Champion Ability. After I get the Sword, I’m taking on Medoh next as Revali’s Gale is the second most useful Champion Ability.

I play a lot of games, mostly strategy games. I never play online, other people interfering with my game is not something I handle very well.

At the moment, for the past 8 months or so, I've been playing No Man's Sky a lot. I like the idea of open ended games, no end scenario.

Another game I got in to big time is MineTest, it's an open source game similar to MineCraft, I like building stuff. I even made a few minor contributions to the game development for a while.

I play on a Linux PC, I moved away from Windows many years ago and never looked back.

These days, I've been playing Valorant and Don't Starve Together.
I generally like FPS games, though I have been meaning to try to have first-hand experience of playing Soulsborne games. Bloodborne was my proper introduction into diving into this whole "genre", and so I want to try the others as well.
I wish to play more games and explore different genres and types when I have the financial capacity to!

Tag: casual gamer, broke gamer, laptop gamer

I’m playing Enderal again, for the umpteenth time. I’ve enjoyed the previous playthroughs so immensely I don’t even mind that I already know the story. For this playthrough, I am reading every book I pick up in game, immersing myself in the story even more.

i don't game very often, but when i do i usually just play nights into dreams over and over again, the updated version that has upgraded graphics. it makes me happy.

I mostly play PS1 & PS2 (favorites in my library are DragonQuest 8, Persona 3, Final Fantasy X and Tactics, the Metal Gear Solid series, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2, Ray Man 2) but my roommate has a PS4 so I'll also sometimes play that (Elden Ring and Death Stranding are my go-tos on the new system)

I currently am trying to unlock all of the achievements on Astria Ascending before that game leaves Xbox Game Pass at the end of this month.

Last night I finished up Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Campaign Remastered on PlayStation 4. Because they only charge $20 for it, I was half expecting it to be a pretty lazy remaster with minimal effort put into it. Thankfully that wasn't the case as the graphics look so much better than in the original game. I'm not the biggest fan of this series but it was fun to revisit this game, though I wish they had included the multiplayer mode.

Since I'll be moving next week it would be foolish to start up a new game now, so I'll just be sticking with Animal Crossing: New Horizons and Super Mario Maker 2 in free time (I play them once per day already anyway).

I have been playing Elden Ring for months now. It is a hard game if you don't pay for upgrades, but I highly recommend it.

Not really a 'game', but I'm working on a Megamania clone on Switch in Fuze 4! Using their stock assets is making it low-key hilarious, and I'm planning on playing that up a bit by making it completely ridiculous and stupid once all of the functionality and levels are there.

New Threads

Top Bottom