• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What types of inappropriate behaviours do you display?

Southern Discomfort

Smarter than the Average Bear
V.I.P Member
This might be a little hard to answer because examples may be too complex, in my case what might be considered inappropriate are subtle compared to textbook examples.

Inappropriate behaviour is usually told to you by other people but I can analyse myself afterwards and pick up some. I might get told by my mum, she might exclaim my name or something similar. For example, I told the joke, "Women are like hurricanes. They come into your life wild and free and then THEY LEAVE WITH THE PATIO FURNITURE WE BOUGHT TOGETHER, SARAH, YOU *****!", right in front of my 10 month old niece. I might also come across an immature in group conversations. And I suggested that my niece's food looked like poo and a meeting with my extended family.

So that's mine, what's yours?

When I was younger I used to "flap" when excited about stuff, meaning flapping my arms excitedly, I still do it a bit aged 40, but not as much as I used to.

Since I started watching Mrs Brown's Boys, I've started swearing a bit more than I should, in the Irish style, feck instead of f*** and stuff.

New Threads

Top Bottom