• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What type of underwear do you wear?

What is your choice of underwear?

• Boxer briefs (men’s)

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Tighty whities cotton (men’s/women’s)

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Boxers (men’s)

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Boyshort (women’s)

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Commando

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Other/combination

Votes: 13 23.6%

• Total voters
briefs,the black ones bring out my wild side,while the orange ones unleash my inner mowgli & the leopard print unleash my inner tarzan,i also prefer boxer briefs (mid rise,low rise).i also have ideas to wear panties,hipster briefs,boybriefs & boyshorts (black,gray,orange) :bearface: :tiger: :tigerface:.

Last edited:
I have more an issue with the material texture they're made in. Lace is unwearable. I don't know what they were thinking about when inventing such a texture. Can't stand bras either, and they even put metal inside them. A torture instrument if you want my opinion.

I know this is an old thread, but: Many women hate underwire bras. It's a bit like the Victorian corsets though, many people just wear what's commonly in the shops and put up with it. When I discovered those alternative bras in stretch cotton/lycra with a wide comfortable elastic area under the ribcage and nice wide shoulder straps in the mainstream shops in the late 90s I didn't wear any other type anymore until they stopped selling them! Then I discovered the Bodywise Australia website which had similar things, and mail ordered what I needed from there. Other countries have equivalent suppliers.

I also really like the Anita wire-free sports bras, and their general wire-free bras which come in pretty patterns and very comfortable fabrics (I don't like scratchy synthetics, but lace is OK if it's stretch lace not plasticky).

Don't put up with uncomfortable bras!

Briefs/boxers/boyshorts.
Panties are uncomfortable and it’s hard to find any that are not like weirdly sexualized. Plus, wedgies.
And don’t get me started on how much I hate thongs :angry:

Briefs/boxers/boyshorts.
Panties are uncomfortable and it’s hard to find any that are not like weirdly sexualized. Plus, wedgies.
And don’t get me started on how much I hate thongs :angry:

panties (i'm bisexual) & briefs made me feel the same way,preferably orange briefs (like mowgli's disney counterpart,i had them),brown & leopard print (like tarzan) or black & grey leopard print panties (i'm terribly sorry if it creeped you out).

Last edited:
I might have already posted to this thread. I wear underwear that is comfortable. It doesn't matter how it looks, I believe that if you feel good you look good, no matter what you wear.

Used to be cotton thongs with no lace at all before Covid.
During Covid I couldn't get any (don't buy any kind of clothing online and I can't use face masks) and now I can't find any. Everything seems to be spandex or Lycra or something like that. Or good old granny monstrosities.
So I bought a pair of those and cut off the cheeks. It's not the best solution, but it works until I can find a place where to get my cotton thongs.

Boxers. Those can get pricey, but I find they are worth it for the comfort.

Boy shorts and briefs. I cant stand the feeling of cloth in the creases of my thighs so I always go with something longer. I also enjoy high-waisted garments just to even it out.

I also enjoy high-waisted garments just to even it out.
My cotton-thong shortage taught me the benefits of high-waisted underwear. Good during the colder months, and I didn't mind a little sewing to make them better fit my body shape

Tighty whites. If you buy the right size and the right brand, they are not at all like a cheap hotel.
tighty walter whities?

1668128663059.png

New Threads

Top Bottom