• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What type of underwear do you wear?

What is your choice of underwear?

• Boxer briefs (men’s)

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Tighty whities cotton (men’s/women’s)

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Boxers (men’s)

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Boyshort (women’s)

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Commando

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Other/combination

Votes: 13 23.6%

• Total voters
I would say I prefer loose boxer shorts in the winter and tighty whites in the summer because things rubbing against each other in the heat bothers me more that tight underwear.

Things would get so horrible for me comfort wise as a kid, but then my parents were super cool about not wasting money so we could could travel around the US and do endless things

I so wish things would have been identified sooner to explain everything to everyone. I have high sensitivity to any clothing that is remotely uncomfortable, but then my parents would try to do their best without understanding anything and try not to get mad at me for being a picky, spoiled kid. But I would feel endlessly tormented by clothing anyway, with no idea how to explain why.

What I did with tighty whitey underwear I had as a kid was stretch and rip them in various ways. Like the tight waist and man parts area always drove me insane, so I would try to stretch as much as I could these parts...it’s not really very easy for a kid to skillfully minorly rip elastic waste underwear, so it would be kind of a workout and an a skill to rip elastic waste just enough where it was comfortable, but that my parents wouldn’t notice what was going on. Stretching out man parts area, I never really solved, but I kept trying everything. Stretching out elastic around legs was pretty easy.

Not exactly related, I remember going to church in this really nice wool sweater they bought for me as a kid. Don’t move around and stand up, sit down while wearing this scratchy sweater that feels like a minor torture device. It was really not fun.

But I was never autistic enough to throw fits, especially because my parents are so close to perfect. I mean my dad often worked three jobs, my mom was involved in things, we traveled around the US and went to Disney World all the time when I was very young, all on a limited income, because they saved money on things like clothes

Even traveling around and sitting still was a very minor torture, but fortunately we had a vehicle where I could lie down and not be forced to sit still.

I talked to my dad about these things and all kinds of things finally make sense. By the way, where he works/volunteers at a museum, he is showing a group of autistic kids around this week.

...and brown stain towards the back.
"Brown stains" are pretty much a thing of the past since I picked up my bottle bidet.
full

All my underwear is currently a light fuchia color. I think a pair of purple shorts got stuck on top of the washer drum so when I washed my load of "whites", everything came out purple-colored. Next time, I'll give the drum a spin to make sure nothing is stuck in it before I load the whites.

Oh brother, do I have a say about horror panties and plastic pads that feel like tree bark. It's a surprise women don't have to walk on their hands when we get such instruments of torture. Chronic hemorrhoids are no surprise and after birth women cannot wear thongs if their life is hanging by a string.

Ive recently been looking into bloomers, and baby over diaper ones seem large enough to leave one alone most time but i would have to make them manually since my size version is practically inexistent. I have seen this type too [trousers] and thinking at least at home to replace my panties with them.

Organic baby ones:
images

Puffy short trousers or something:
salvari-scurti-barbati-dressandgo-gri-dressandgo-it250416-20-31.jpg

Bloomers:
Bubble-bloomers-sewing-pattern-by-Whimsy-Couture-2.jpg

Last edited:
As for bras I have irritated my nipples by sticking nipple covers/pasties on them and unstucking so much that they felt like raw flesh. I hate straps and any fabric since in the summer any breeze is essential to cool my skin. My nips poke through any clothing and double bras unless they have thick sponge which is death in the summer. I stuck sponges to my shirts and just had breeze get under them but they irritate my skin as i walk when they rub against. I have found a type of bras that are completely laced in elastic invisible support strings and breathable since they're practically lace sewn with super thin elastic strings. That helps the poking eyes out of paaserbys. Else I'd have to go braless since there's not enough difference visually and it's just uncomfortable.

As for bras I have irritated my nipples by sticking nipple covers/pasties on them and unstucking so much that they felt like raw flesh. I hate straps and any fabric since in the summer any breeze is essential to cool my skin. My nips poke through any clothing and double bras unless they have thick sponge which is death in the summer. I stuck sponges to my shirts and just had breeze get under them but they irritate my skin as i walk when they rub against. I have found a type of bras that are completely laced in elastic invisible support strings and breathable since they're practically lace sewn with super thin elastic strings. That helps the poking eyes out of paaserbys. Else I'd have to go braless since there's not enough difference visually and it's just uncomfortable.
I have been told that this is a "G" rated website, but I have to ask.
Why do women care if the nipple is in evidence?
Yes they will get attention, but is it really a problem?

I have been told that this is a "G" rated website, but I have to ask.
Why do women care if the nipple is in evidence?
Yes they will get attention, but is it really a problem?
Here we get burnt at the stake for it -- well okay, not really but everyone talks and giggles, and you probably won't get the job or get fired. Think of scarring children's view of the world forever. Even whyen i was wearing nipple covers they saw the flower shape and a woman said to her bf 'look what nipples this woman has' and they laughed. and it was practically impossible to find them, only a place had them in very limited amount.

I guess it's not a crime, though. Ive tried to buy tops or dresses which are designed in ways that some top layer is covering the areas, those are lifesavers.

I'm not a woman, but I imagine that it's the female equivalent of "pitching a tent."
full
Except you never stop camping. Idk if thats better since they always 'are' so they won't get as much attention or worse. I have read some women get the nubs removed through surgery. But, hey, you've got natural perks.

I prefer briefs because it gives me the ability to
myself by walking around in them,black ones preferably,only if i'm living on my own or when both my brother & mother aren't home,like i would've done a long time ago,especially when i was 18.

Last edited:
I don’t know how other guys can wear neck ties all day, anything tight around my neck is horrible to me. And tighter jeans squash certain man parts for me. But I would never want to wear a bra because the look like they’d constantly rub and be super sweaty and irritating in the summer

But oh my goodness some Victorian women’s clothes. Corsets, choking your neck and insane amount of clothes to wear in the summer

Google Image Result for https://www.fashion-era.com/images/Victorians/1895tailmarb.jpg

I would,a male bra in leopard print or black,because I have man boobs.i'm not kidding.

Last edited:
This thread is still poking around? I prefer Victoria's Secret,but she refuses to send them free to me. l am going to start a gofundme page (VC lingerie) so that l can be reborn again.

This thread is still poking around? I prefer Victoria's Secret,but she refuses to send them free to me. l am going to start a gofundme page (VC lingerie) so that l can be reborn again.if you do have man boobs,my suggestion is that you go for leopard print or in black or grey (also in leopard print).it will give you the ability to
yourself,by walking around inside them.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom