• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What TV shows do you currently watch?

^Sylar: yay for Sunny! lol. I've been watching it in order, and after a number of binges, I'm finally on Season 10. ^_^

Another show that I enjoy watching is an oldie, "I Love Lucy". It never fails to make me laugh.

^Sylar: yay for Sunny! lol. I've been watching it in order, and after a number of binges, I'm finally on Season 10. ^_^
Have you noticed any drop off in quality? People say it loses its steam around season 6 and I was wondering if people binging on it have noticed any change in quality. I think the number of dud episodes have been growing in the last few seasons but they still put out some of the best they've ever done, I wouldn't call it a drop in quality. Season 11 has some gold, you're in for a treat.

Sylar said:
Have you noticed any drop off in quality? People say it loses its steam around season 6 and I was wondering if people binging on it have noticed any change in quality. I think the number of dud episodes have been growing in the last few seasons but they still put out some of the best they've ever done, I wouldn't call it a drop in quality. Season 11 has some gold, you're in for a treat.

Hey Sylar.

I think with any long-running show, it's bound to have a number of subpar storylines. I agree with you in that the overall quality of the show hasn't dropped, but rather, some episodes just aren't as memorable as say Dayman, the one with the health inspection, or Charlie's online dating profile. ;) Netflix currently airs Seasons 1-10, so I'll have to wait around for Season 11 to get uploaded. Based on what you wrote, I'm excited for it!

I started Sons of Anarchy today. So far, I like it.

All 11 seasons are on Netflix here in the UK, my bad. We get the new season a weeks after it finishes airing in the US because we don't get it on tv here. I just wish they'd put the episodes on weekly like they do with Better Call Saul and Pretty Little Liars and every other show we only get on Netflix that aren't Netflix originals.

Sylar said:
All 11 seasons are on Netflix here in the UK, my bad. We get the new season a weeks after it finishes airing in the US because we don't get it on tv here. I just wish they'd put the episodes on weekly like they do with Better Call Saul and Pretty Little Liars and every other show we only get on Netflix that aren't Netflix originals.

Lucky! I could find alternatives, but it's just easier to catch up/start other shows in the meantime. You watch BCS, too? I'm still waiting for Season 2 to get uploaded so I can start another binge. :p When I finally learned the origin of Saul's name in Season 1, that was my aha moment.

Not watching anything current right now (aside from @ midnight and the news satire shows), but I'm into The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Orange is the New Black, Wentworth, Silicon Valley, Mr. Robot, Manhattan, The Americans, and whatever's on PBS Masterpiece.

Not watching anything current right now (aside from @ midnight and the news satire shows), but I'm into The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Orange is the New Black, Wentworth, Silicon Valley, Mr. Robot, Manhattan, The Americans, and whatever's on PBS Masterpiece.
Silicon Valley gets better every season, this year was amazing.

Had Netflix for a month now and watched better call Saul, making a murderer, narcos and just finished season 3 off Dexter. Enjoyed them all. Got now TV for the blacklist which new series due later this year. After we finished Dexter not sure what to watch next, added house, suits, Marco polo and sons of anarchy to my list. Any recommendations?

Had Netflix for a month now and watched better call Saul, making a murderer, narcos and just finished season 3 off Dexter. Enjoyed them all. Got now TV for the blacklist which new series due later this year. After we finished Dexter not sure what to watch next, added house, suits, Marco polo and sons of anarchy to my list. Any recommendations?
Maybe check out a bunch of the other Netflix originals, House of Cards, Orange is the New Black and Bloodline are the standouts for me. Bloodline is a slow burner but completely worth it. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is also good if you're looking for a comedy, along with the Bill Burr stand up specials.

Thank you for the recommendations will add all them to my list. Looked at the originals and added Jessica Jones, daredevil and flaked to the list too. Still got 5 seasons of Dexter to watch so that'll keep me busy for a few weeks before I start a new series.

After I watched Dexter, I watched Six Feet Under, just to see Michael C. Hall doing something entirely different. Wasn't disappointed!

Thank you for the recommendations will add all them to my list. Looked at the originals and added Jessica Jones, daredevil and flaked to the list too. Still got 5 seasons of Dexter to watch so that'll keep me busy for a few weeks before I start a new series.
Honestly, I would stop watching Dexter at the end of season 4. I watched the rest just for the sake of completing it and I regret it. The quality declines so much it's unreal. I think the show's creator left so new people were in charge for season 5 onwards.

The Flash; Agents of SHIELD; Law & Order, SVU; Bones; Jeopardy

(I will probably go back to Arrow if they abandon the magic-oriented story lines. That also put me off of Legends of Tomorrow.)

Black Mirror, which explores the relationship between society and technology in a rather abstract, though insightful, manner. The title refers to the reflective black screen of a switched off TV, computer screen, or hand-held device. It could also be a metaphor for reflecting society in a dark light.

Watched it for the first time yesterday, though I seem to have started in season 3, as that's the only one available right now on Netflix. Considering that the TV series is designed as an anthology of short stories though, this isn't an issue. I will have to watch the previous seasons eventually.

Found the first episode rather interesting, as it offered a rather helpful visual aid to better support my understanding of allistic social behaviour. It very accurately demonstrates not only the purpose of social media, but also the significance of this as a tool for attempting to enhance one's social status. There is a large emphasis on the importance of social status, and how this can influence and effect various aspects of a person's life.

For anyone interested: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2085059/combined

Last edited:
Vanilla what country are you in? All seasons are available in the UK, USA, Brazil, Australia, Finland, Sweden, France, New Zealand, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Austria, and Germany.

It's strange they'd only release series 3 in some areas.

I recorded the first 2 episodes of the new Supergirl series last week, just not had chance to watch yet as I've had a busy week.

Vanilla what country are you in? All seasons are available in the UK, USA, Brazil, Australia, Finland, Sweden, France, New Zealand, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Austria, and Germany.

It's strange they'd only release series 3 in some areas.
Aw...I'm from Australia, but I've relocated to Canada.

New Threads

Top Bottom