• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What TV shows do you currently watch?

did your arms ever heal from the slashing wounds?
i would go spotlighting for opossums with a friend
when i stayed at his place sometimes. he got one
by hand and it shredded his arms to ribbons.

they are a real pest here, striping the bark from
native trees n decimating the bird population.

I have had no injuries.

Also, aren't we talking about different animals?
Possum in New Zealand, Opossum here.

I have had no injuries.

Also, aren't we talking about different animals?
Possum in New Zealand, Opossum here.

oh yeah you're right, sorry my ignorance, of course they are different.
80248038.GaN3ESRF.51PssmEyesCW.jpg

opossums don't look as growly.

back to the thread topic.
i am have been enjoying black sails, as a mate said, pirates = good

oh yeah you're right, sorry my ignorance, of course they are different.
80248038.GaN3ESRF.51PssmEyesCW.jpg

opossums don't look as growly.

back to the thread topic.
i am have been enjoying black sails, as a mate said, pirates = good

They are plenty 'growly.'
They hiss, snarl, and snap.
This is a particularly benign/asinine/pathetic looking
one.

But, yes, a different animal.

Opposums don't care anything about
destroying tree bark. They do like to
eat chickens, though. They don't have
great killing skills, so if they come across
a sleeping chicken, they start eating it.

I am somewhat surprised to hear that you watch Red Green. Most ladies do not like it. My wife thinks it is the stupidest thing she has ever seen.

I grew up in the country in Canada, Red Green is quite like some of the people I knew back then. And even now, he reminds me of one of my neighbors. When he fixed things, he often reminded me of people I knew. Yesterday in a parking lot, I saw a plastic bumper completely attached with duct tape, it went all over both sides of the car and was tucked into the windows:) Immediately I thought of the Red Green school of repair. Wish I had my camera with me yesterday. The bumper was completely covered with duct tape. I don't find this odd, sometimes I find it funny, but I also find it innovative.

Mia

A typical Michigan quick-fix for the car
window is duct tape + cardboard or
a plastic bag.

I'm not saying a good fix. o_O
Just that a duct taped car window is not
a surprise or oddity.

The guys at Possum Lodge are innovative.

Does your PBS still show "Are You Being Served?" I really enjoyed it, but for some reason our PBS here quit showing it. I'm thinking about buying the DVD's so I can enjoy it whenever I want.

I am not sure if you are aware of this but the BBC are making a one off special of Are You Being Served as part of a BBC landmark comedy season to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the television sitcom.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/latestnews/2016/are-you-being-served

As for shows I am currently watching
The A Word (BBC)
The X-Files new series - just finished watching the last episode today. :(
Raised by Wolves (Channel 4 - UK)
The Goldbergs

I am not sure if you are aware of this but the BBC are making a one off special of Are You Being Served as part of a BBC landmark comedy season to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the television sitcom.

That was a beloved classic of PBS broadcasting for a long time. :)

No they wouldn't stop someone for doing something like that, mainly because they are so few of them . Our highway patrol is different from province to province, and they usually go after people going more than 30k over the speed limit. If someone reported someone doing something unsafe, such as pieces of things flying off a car, then they might send someone out.

Stands to reason given your demographics. But here if someone did that they'd be pulled over in a heartbeat. Of course the ski industry is huge here...with lots of tourists to make all kinds of questionable judgment.

i sooooo love the way the vampires do their mystical zippy run on the vampire dairies,
it is soo funny. i keep imagining a cartoon roadrunner noise when they zip off, beep beep.

The Americans
Fear The Walking Dead
Better Call Saul
Doc Martin
Vikings

I started to watch the series "Outlander," but grew sickened by the rape and torture scenes. Last night I couldn't fall asleep after watching the last episode of Season 1. At first I was drawn to the beautiful Scotland scenery but I just got tired of being forced to watch things that upset my stomach and my soul. :(

A friend recommended "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia", so I've been watching that for a few weeks now. It's pretty hilarious and has quite a few memorable moments. :)

Always Sunny (I watch random episodes at least every few weeks and a full rewatch 3+ times a year), I really enjoy iZombie, too. As for shows on currently airing seasons now I watch Game of Thrones and Preacher.

New Threads

Top Bottom