• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What TV shows did you watch when growing up?

Calvert

'Bout Ye?
I watched just about everything. Here's a few of them:

A-Team

Airwolf

Baywatch

The Simpsons

Fresh Prince of Bel Air

Sister Sister 

Kenan and Kel

The Rugrats (who didn't?)

The Dukes of Hazard

NYPD Blue 

Knight Rider

Columbo (detective)

Barney the Dinosaur

Pokemon

Friends

WWF / WCW

What did you watch when growing up?

Wow, that´s a lot! :|
I used to watch "Sandmann". In fact, i still think it`s fun to watch... (occasionally) :lol:

f.

The Munsters (totally obsessed with Herman Munster as a 3/4/5 year old).
The Streets of San Francisco
Columbo
Charlie's Angels
Starsky and Hutch

Yes, the 70s sucked.

TMNT for the win! Also forgot to mention Power Rangers. I remember watching them in hospital when I broke my arm many moons ago. Pinky and the Brain was another.

I honestly can't remember that many.
I think the sort of TV I watched was fairly average and relative to my age until around the age of 11 when I started to watch only a couple of TV shows exclusively on the computer(i.e BONES).
I still only watch some TV shows and don't really bother with any others(I watch Fringe, BONES, Criminal Minds, House, and I think that's it).
Sometimes, rarely, I'll watch like Jerry Springer and Jeremy Kyle 'cause they make me lol and other up-to-date stuff like Question Time and the News. That's it though P:.
EMZ=]

That's so awesome. It's just like some woman who's constantly high and goes around flying on a plane with her dog XD.
TBH I used to find that show boring when I was younger but my Dad watched it loads and got mad when we changed the channel from it. LOL.
EMZ=]

Does anyone remember watching Live and Kicking when they were young, I used to definitely watch that, I grew up watching that as a child, but was gutted when they decided to stop showing it.

Also CD:UK but that also ended aswell, thats how I also knew about who was no.1 and also watch the live performance and my sister kissing the tv everytime busted performed on the show.

I watched alot of the shows listed on there, even the shows that was on cartoon network before it turned pretty bland.

- Johnny Bravo
- Scooby Doo
- Ed, Edd n Eddy
- Courage the cowardly dog
- Cow and Chicken
- Dexter's Laboratory

You name it, these what I would of enjoyed watching as a child.
This thread certainly brings back memories.

Who used to watch Yvon of The Yukon? I forgot all about it until a few days ago when I saw a group about it on facebook.

THE HOOBS! I used to watch this on holiday.

THE HOOBS! I used to watch this on holiday.
I used to wake up to that every morning before I went to school just out of boredom.. I still kinda do if I happened to stay up all night or I just happened to wake up really early. :p

This will be difficult to list, I used to watch loads...

Postman Pat
Fireman Sam
Come Outside
Thomas the Tank Engine
Brum
Art Attack
The Simpsons
Dexters Lab
Sooty
Denace the Menace
Smurfs
Scooby Doo
Pokemon
Pinky and the Brain
Digimon
Rugrats
Fresh Prince of Bel Air
I've watched coronation street since I was a baby and still do. :lol:

I swear theres loads others, but can't remember them lol.

This will be difficult to list, I used to watch loads...

Postman Pat
Fireman Sam
Come Outside
Thomas the Tank Engine
Brum
Art Attack
The Simpsons
Dexters Lab
Sooty
Denace the Menace
Smurfs
Scooby Doo
Pokemon
Pinky and the Brain
Digimon
Rugrats
Fresh Prince of Bel Air
I've watched coronation street since I was a baby and still do. :lol:

I swear theres loads others, but can't remember them lol.
Everything you have listed, I have seen them in the past...
Speaking of sooty, I actually happened to see the person who created sooty once and this was like at school. :p
He seemed pretty interesting though, but I wished I could of stayed to listen to him more though.

Pokemon
Digimon
Johnny Bravo
Powerpuff Girls
Dexter's Laboratory
Ed, Edd n Eddy
Cow & Chicken
Courage the Cowardly Dog
2 Stupid Dogs
Rugrats
Rocket Power
As Told By Ginger
Ahhh! Real Monsters
Rocko's Modern Life
Angry Beavers
Invader Zim
PB & J Otter
Jungle Cubs
Beetlejuice (cartoon)
Donkey Kong Country (cartoon)
Mike, Lu & Og
Generation O!
Pepper Ann
Recess
Flint the Time Detective
Monster Rancher
Cardcaptor Sakura (known here as Cardcaptors)
Tenchi Muyo!
Hamtaro
Rurouni Kenshin

New Threads

Top Bottom