• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

what things that you do are unique to you?

My thought processes.
My upbringing.
Who I am.

Having not yet found a cotton bed sheet robust yet comfortable enough to withstand the amount of wear they receive on moving my feet in order to fall asleep.
I'm still searching.

Get 1,500 thread count bed sheets. They are very expensive and I'm pretty sure they won't get damage. :)

LOL.....I don't own a cell phone or other hand-held mobile devices. Does that qualify? :p

I had to ground myself from playing video games with achievements. When I get involved in a game, I have to get EVERY achievement, no matter how much time it takes, even if it’s not fun and I hate to do it. So now, if I see a game has achievements, I don’t even start it.

Same with TV shows, hobbies, collections, book series’. If I start, Ihave to finish it ALL. So I have to be very careful what I start.

That must be tough and restricting. I used to think that if I started a book I had to finish it no matter if I hated it. Then I said to myself, "what a ridiculous rule, who's going to care?" so I stopped.

I have conversations with my cat but that's probably not unique to me however she does answer me. Does that count?

LOL.....I don't own a cell phone or other hand-held mobile devices. Does that qualify? :p

I think that would qualify. I envy you. If I ever get to retire all the way, I would toss my cell phone in the trash.

Because I love humor and I think this is pretty funny.... I sometimes fall in slow motion.o_O Probably more weird than unique but it's true. Enough people in my life have witnessed it enough times for me to confidently say I'm not making it up. ;) It kind of sucks though because all I see as I'm falling is perplexed expressions instead of help. :D

Last edited:
I also always go barefoot unless I am in a public place, or during the freezing winter. During the summer, I might as well have hooves lol. Gives me tough feet and makes me even more aware of my surroundings. I also like the way grass feels on my feet.
I do this and my kids too.

New Threads

Top Bottom