• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What sports do you enjoy?

Dragon_Smoke

.. Or fantasize being awesome at? :p

I started Tae Kwon Do today after a 4 year absence. I find it fun, but aren't so assertive when sparring.

Not a sport person, never have been. I used to play football back in my school days and was somewhat good at defense. Other than that, not good at sports.  :rofl:

I would count myself as a sports person. :D

The sports I used to enjoy back when I was at school, my favourite sport would have to be cricket indeed. :D
Any sports to do with a bat and a ball, I would get myself active, other than that, I wouldn't be so sporty but yet I would just take part.

Swimming and aerobics. Both solitary sports with no team to let down.

Also I like swimming because I love being under water. I was a fish in my past life probably :p

Oh swimming FTW! Which reminds me, I haven't swam in like donkeys. I used to do swimming lessons when I was younger - got my thousand meter badge back then.  :thumbsup:

Oh swimming FTW! Which reminds me, I haven't swam in like donkeys. I used to do swimming lessons when I was younger - got my thousand meter badge back then.  :thumbsup:
Ah.. I missed those. I remember getting those aswell, I was a very good swimmer back then and still I'm now, I was even used as a lifeguard because I was just a natural at swimming...

Must of been good since I fell into the pond when i was 3 years old... I wish I don't have to remember it but unfortunately I STILL do. :lol:

Anything that doesn't involve having decent coordination or gross motor skills.

My favourite "sport" is probably 9-ball.

Ah.. I missed those. I remember getting those aswell, I was a very good swimmer back then and still I'm now, I was even used as a lifeguard because I was just a natural at swimming...

Must of been good since I fell into the pond when i was 3 years old... I wish I don't have to remember it but unfortunately I STILL do. :lol:

I love swimming :)

I'm not a sporty person at all but I enjoy ice skating a lot. I also kinda like pool (does that count as a sport?) even though I've only played it once. I also like swimming but nowadays I refuse to go swimming with other people. Maybe when I'm grown and live alone I'll have a pool of my own.

i like to play football this is one of my favourite sports game.i played it regularly.playing football have two benefit first you always remain fit, and second you have lots of energy.

I don't enjoy watching any sports. My family loves to go to games, and my sister plays basketball, but I hate going...particularly because the crowds and the buzzers are so loud.

I am not skilled at any sport or exercise, but I do enjoy running, dancing, yoga, and swimming. My talents definitely lie elsewhere. I have fantasized about being an amazing dancer, though.

football is my favourite game because it have to advateage it gave us stamina and also the second one we always remain fit.because in this game we have to ran in the whole game and running is the best way to lose stomach fat and once you lose your fat you will become automatically fit and fine.

my favourite sports are football,hockey and cricket,it makes me fit and fine.because it is best sports to get rid of fats.because we have to ran in the whole game and runing is the best source to reduce belly fat and the other.so i played it and i feel fit and fine.

I'm a golfer. I work at a golf course as head of the cart department. I play golf in Special Olympics and have a long list of tournament wins to my credit.

New Threads

Top Bottom