• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song is stuck in your head?

It was "Silver Bells," which was playing in Walmart this afternoon. Don't worry, I've already ordered an air strike.

I'm listening to Streams of Whiskey now, which is what Walmart SHOULD have been playing.

Throw rocks by Outpatients

Found here, since for some reason it's not on youtube and embedding vimeo doesn't work

Currently got this in a loop in my head due to recently seeing the movie Trainspotting:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dad (himself a big Dylan fan) was listening to this downstairs and now it won't leave my head. Could be worse.

Syd Barrett
"Bob Dylan Blues"

These folks have great earworm potential.

Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
"Home"

Earlier this morning, I had the theme song for The Big Bang Theory stuck in my head: the instrumental version. Lol

I have Let it go from disney's frozen performed by Idina menzel in my head. I love that song.

For whatever reason, I woke up with this stuck in my head. Perhaps that's a sign this will be a good day?

Katzenjammer
"Tea With Cinnamon"

Trapped in a Corner, by Death.

I think I'm one of the only people who manage to have a Death Metal song stuck in the head :p. I think I do it so other songs that I really dislike don't get stuck xD

New Threads

Top Bottom