• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song is stuck in your head?

The closing theme to Adventure Time, which I have been singing ALL day for the past few days.

Oh goodness...I may be a trifle...obsessed with that show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently a bit obsessed with the weird keyboard part about halfway through this song:

It's always reminded me a bit of this:

Never Gonna Give You Up!

When I worked in a jewellers shop just after I left school in 1987 that song was played several times a day on Radio 1 (BBC) on the shop radio. Sometimes I used to even hear it when I was dozing off to sleep at night too! I think it was quite high in the charts for a few weeks and whenever I hear it now it reminds me of that time.

I've had this in my head all day for some reason, I think I'm ready for it to go away now:

Rocky Top - it's the ultimate fight song, though it's never an official one! :)

Also Singapore, along with Hong Kong, are the two MOST capitalist countries in the world, beyond The U.S., which was supposedly founded on said principles. I like Singapore. Check for a skype request please.

I REALLY wish that the time that the edit button shows for, could be extended:

MACHINEHEAD!!!!!!

I love Darkness Within, from the same album!!!! Totally skipped over that post!

New Threads

Top Bottom