• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song is stuck in your head?

Hmm maybe they should be singing "Comatose tose tose" because of that CreepyPasta theory that ruined this show for me and ruined my childhood :|

In praise of the vulnerable man by allanis morissette has been stuck in my head all day, Had it cranked up real loud in the minivan on the way to and from work. I think it really speaks to how someone who cares or loves an Aspie would say in song.

A couple days ago, I suddenly started playing the hell out of This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race by Fall Out Boy. Dunno what sparked it since I'm not really a huge fan of Fall Out Boy.

Much as I love this song, once it stays stuck in your head for several hours, it loses a little bit of its charm.

This, because it's in this Curious George Christmas special that my nearly 3-year-old nephew is always wanting to watch on Netflix (even though it's June and over 100 degrees outside!):

Mine would have to be "I don't want to be here anymore" by Rise Against.
Pretty good song. :D
Of course it doesn't help that the rock station I listen to has been playing the heck out of that song lately. :p

"It's All Over Now, Baby Blue" by Bob Dylan.

Since my car got a flat tire I've been driving around an old clunker, and the only cassette in it is Bringing It All Back Home. There are worse things, of course. :D

I've always loved the Galaxy Song, No Good Deed, and Murder, Murder! (Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde) but The Music of the Night (from The Phanom of the Opera) has been stuck in my head for the past couple of months, as well as No one Mourns the Wicked, Mangal Mangal, and The Rhythm of Life, which really sucks because when I have a song in my head I also visually see the words and it stresses me out if I have more than two running at a time.

If anyone would like to suffer through the agony of having these catchy songs in your head for the next week, here are Murder, Murder! and Rythm of Life by the original Broadway productions:

Grooveshark - Free Music Streaming, Online Music

Grooveshark - Free Music Streaming, Online Music

Amanda Palmer - "Ukulele Anthem"

Popped into my head almost immediately after waking up from a nightmare.

Scorpions - "Holiday"

Been humming it for a day and a half. It's a pretty and optimistic little tune ... rather uncommon for me though. This is more my speed:

Pink Floyd - "Comfortably Numb"

There is a old Beatles song called "Rocky Raccoon". Every time I hear this song, it gets stuck in my head for days. Luckily, I rarely hear it.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom