• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

Droopy

Founder & Former Admin
V.I.P Member
A great way to discover new artists and music. Simply post the song/artist that you are listening to right now and share your favourite music with the community.

Myself: Artist Embrace Song Natures Law

Post yours in the above format!

Artist: K'naan Song: Wavin' Flag (Celebration Mix)

Such an uplifting song and possibly the best World Cup theme.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also another World Cup based as an winning nation in the World Cup will have to win 7 countries for the cup.

Seven Nations Army by the White Stripes

Substitute the lyrics 'Wichita' to 'Africa' and the mood is there. :)

admins forcing me to spam by double posting which irate people doing but the 5 minute edit rule has been chosen for some storage reason.

how does this site embed YouTube as I can't get Otto work with just the link like most forums work

how does this site embed YouTube as I can't get Otto work with just the link like most forums work

Simply click the media icon (second on the right from the hyperlink icon). Alternatively, add "[media]" tags on either side of your link.

My favourite song right now:

Watch it in HD. Airplanes Part 2 by B.o.B, Hayley Williams & Eminem

New Threads

Top Bottom