• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

Recently started listening to violinists, and now I can't stop. Does anyone else find that certain music induces deep thought?

Yes, I do.

Unfortunately, I am unable to view/ listen to the video you posted. The error message states: 'Video Unavailable'.

Yes, I do.

Unfortunately, I am unable to view/ listen to the video you posted. The error message states: 'Video Unavailable'.

It's interesting how that works right, I find I'm able to paint alot easier listening to such music; I stop thinking too much on the art and my thoughts are elsewhere, i start flowing I guess.

It works for me, maybe it's because of location. If you were interested the artist was Lindsey Stirling - Gavis Song.

Screenshot_20220608-082552_Poweramp.jpg

No mirror of this track exists on YouTube currently. I could slam repeat on that glorious harmony @ ~4:09 for hours.

Difficult to find semi-accoustic version of Project Pitchfork's Time Killer with scenes from Time Bandits.

They sounded good.
I did not see any guys in that orchestra. Was it all ladies?

It's the Womens Festival Orchestra of Norway. And the woman handling the trumpet is Tine :cool: Probably the best trumpeter in Norway. She is the leader of an all female brass ensemble called TenThing. She did this on the roof of City Hall in Oslo, it's called "My little land":

Last edited:
Screenshot_20220610-223919_Poweramp.jpg

Not linking to this certified classic for obvious reasons. Going forward I hope posting a screenshot of what I'm listening to is pleasing to the powers that be; that way anyone who looks it up can enjoy the track in its original, dirty, explicit glory indirectly

New Threads

Top Bottom