• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

Nice! And, I'd bet you like Penguine Cafe Orchestra. My tastes know few bounds, from Heilung to showtunes and beyond.
Same here! :)
Although in my area country music is by far the most popular, and the only genre I’m kind of “meh” about… I like specific songs though.

One of my favorite songs as well :)
I’m really happy (and a bit relieved lol) to see that others on here have similar taste! :)
People irl always act like my taste in music is weird, or in some cases creepy.
Well this people (me) likes you and besides, having an eclectic mix of music is the best, in my opinion.

Aurora is very special, she might not originate from this planet. :) If you do go hiking here you should try a place called Vestlandet. If you google "vestlandet Norway" you`ll see why. It`s lovely, I have spent some time there. And just let me know if you get lost, I`ll help you. :)
What I'd love to see in Norway is the Fram. What a ship! Built by Nansen to withstand being locked in ice, it was used by Amundson on his amazing and safe journey to the South Pole. And in 1905 Amundson showed up in Eagle Alaska after a 700 mile overland journey to telegrph news of his successful first navigation of the NW Passage.

Can’t remember if I’ve posted this before, this is also a favorite…
I don’t speak Ukrainian, but I speak and understand *some* Polish (I am not Polish but my best friend is from there and a mutual friend is from Ukraine.) The languages are a bit similar but Ukrainian uses a Cyrillic alphabet.
I understand more Polish than I do Portuguese or Spanish :confused:

You'll either start blowing raspberries at particular points or wonder where you heard this before....
.....dead parrots, spam, the dangers of fresh fruit, silly walks and not forgetting expensive arguments.

You'll either start blowing raspberries at particular points or wonder where you heard this before....
.....dead parrots, spam, the dangers of fresh fruit, silly walks and not forgetting expensive arguments.
Or something that is let’s just say related to adults. I’d go more into details here but I’m afraid it’s not kid friendly or safe for work....

Back in 2018 my special ed para used to always play this song while we were driving in the special ed van, a nostalgic memory that still has me tearing up to this day:

I see this forum has its own radio station! ;)

That will be useful for when I have to do boring paperwork. :confused:

I'll play something Australian that many internationals won't have heard. South Australian band, very moody.

New Threads

Top Bottom