• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

Ever have an earworm? A song that you can't get rid of. I woke up with it this morning. Bwaaahahahaaaa! It's your burden now. Have insulin handy . . . .

Just checking my little MR2 to see what I will need to get it ready. Still upgrading its safety and this year will install proper seats and harnesses. So this has been going through my head, from NRBQ.

And when i think of travel, two songs come to mind; See the World, by Gomez, and the Asleep at the Wheel version of Route 66. Nothing gets me on my feet like Western Swing.

Another favorite :)
The first part can be hard for some people to get through, because it’s slow (I enjoy it though) but Maria’s part at the end is some of the most beautiful female vocals I’ve heard.
I didn’t really have a “favorite” band until I found out about Heilung, but now their music is always a big part of my daily life.

I was listening to this when I was hiking in the woods with my dogs today and it was magical.

The music may be a little unusual, maybe not your taste, but the video is nice, lots of nature.
It was thoughtful of you to share it with me. Still haven't had enough time to listen, but, will do so, after work. I have loads of catching up to do in this thread. : )

If you like Wardruna, maybe you will like this, it`s Wardruna and one of my favorites, Aurora. They are playing inside a big cave called Kirkehelleren, it`s a good place for concerts, great acoustics.

View attachment 76298
Good timing, I just saw/listened to that recently! :)
I should’ve mentioned Aurora in my list of favorites. I love her music too.

Btw, hiking and exploring in Norway is something I would really, really love to do someday :)

I just looked that up… (photos are from Google)

:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

6D6482D0-E32C-4C18-B14B-44AF0054D7D9.jpeg
A30FB6EF-3B2A-4CC3-94AC-855369F71E7D.jpeg
D29491DC-7B30-4584-B65D-B7CF62BEC26A.jpeg

Another favorite :)
The first part can be hard for some people to get through, because it’s slow (I enjoy it though) but Maria’s part at the end is some of the most beautiful female vocals I’ve heard.
I didn’t really have a “favorite” band until I found out about Heilung, but now their music is always a big part of my daily life.

I was listening to this when I was hiking in the woods with my dogs today and it was magical.

Nice! And, I'd bet you like Penguine Cafe Orchestra. My tastes know few bounds, from Heilung to showtunes and beyond.

New Threads

Top Bottom