• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

When Doves Cry.

By Prince

Sadness...

When I think of my pseudo-unemployment situation, when I hear those nasty calls so that I could be an insurance agent, whenever I feel in despair... whenever I think of seeing a Great White Shark all the time at home... I always think of Purple Rain or this song.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is Kanon Wakishima's Still Doll. It is actually the opening to the anime Vampire Knights.

Hey Jude by an all-star singing group, incl. Sting, Paul McCartney, Eric Clapton, Phil Collins, Mark Knopfler and Elton John.

Duran Duran - Greatest.

My life would be incomplete without Duran Duran. :D

I am probably gonna be the one that most poeple think "what the hell is all that" hahaha but I'm been listening to

Tony Sly's (singer/vocalist of US skate punk band No Use For A Name) Sad Bear, 12 Song Programme & the two acoustic albums he made with Joey Cape from Lagwagon.

Also been killing Parkway Drive, Lana Del Rey, Katy Perry, Periphery (oh my god, this album is good! If you like techical / progression Metal, then pick this up... NOW!), Enter Shikari and random others bit and bobs....

Yes, I am very random.

Looking forward at seeing them live in 2 months... though this is a remix, their actual thing isn't that far off actually

New Threads

Top Bottom