• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

I don't usually listen to this type of music (I love rock), but I fell in love with this girls pastel hair and that's how I accidentally found this song.. I'm sort of going through a heartbreak, so it fits, lol. And awesome vocals, would like to do a cover since I can sing that high too, hehe.

Ellie Goulding - Hanging On

If you like Ellie, then you should check her latest single.

I find her a bit hit or miss, but this is really good.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Ettes
"Teeth"

That is well cheeky, that image on the video is from Bleeding Through's album "The Truth". I'm sure either the band or the artist who created wouldn't be happy about that. Cheeky buggers haha

All I Need Is You.

Some may like it (me!) while some, well... think it's a little too simple or too religious.

You can see from everything I post in this thread that I most definitely am a product of the mid-oughts indie-era.

The Concretes
"Diana Ross"

Evelyn Evelyn
"You Only Want Me 'Cause You Want My Sister"

Don't . . . don't you want me? You know I can't believe it when I hear that you won't see me.

New Threads

Top Bottom