• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

Just found this on youtube, so I had to share:

[video=youtube;8cYCubol7a0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=8cYCubol7a0#![/video]

If the frontman is not so sloshed you cannot understand a word, then it is not real Irish music.

The Pogues
"Streams of Whiskey" (live)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol. That must be theme of my day because I have listened to it over and over and over again. Must be over 100 times just today. Does anyone else have this issue? I will get into a particular song and then listen to it repeatedly. And then I will find another song and rinse and repeat.

Just curious.

"Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol. That must be theme of my day because I have listened to it over and over and over again. Must be over 100 times just today. Does anyone else have this issue? I will get into a particular song and then listen to it repeatedly. And then I will find another song and rinse and repeat.

Just curious.

I wish I could get that obsessed with single music pieces... I sometimes glance over my last.fm profile to see what I've been listening in certain periods and all... since I signed up there, in 2010... the most I actually listened to a single song is 60 times... which is what... twice a month on average.

The exception for listening to parts of songs over and over is when I'm trying to learn to play it myself, but quite often I don't even manage to keep to that since it bores me really fast.

It usually also drives me nuts if I have an earwurm... and keep replaying a song (or part of it) in my head and pretty much have to put on something else just to drive it out. Earwurms pester me a lot though. At least once a day or so.

This has definitely turned into my very own theme song.

Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
"Almost Cut My Hair"

And... this makes me want to go to a rave, which isn't likely to happen anytime soon :(

And... this makes me want to go to a rave, which isn't likely to happen anytime soon :(

I've always wanted to go to a rave... Hoping it would include laser and light effects, fog and whatnot. Lots of other things I guess shouldn't be mentioned.. Though I'd be just an observer mostly. I surely couldn't dance or anything.

I've always wanted to go to a rave... Hoping it would include laser and light effects, fog and whatnot. Lots of other things I guess shouldn't be mentioned.. Though I'd be just an observer mostly. I surely couldn't dance or anything.

Neither can I... but for those evenings every now and then I'll make an ass out of myself, lol

New Threads

Top Bottom