• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

Bob Dylan
"Rainy Day Women #12 and 35"

Blonde on Blonde is definitely one of those albums to which I have a strong childhood connection...

Last edited by a moderator:
My old friend, Joanna* -

Joanna Newsom
"Colleen"

*not personally, of course. just her music.

A conversation with Pella in the Shoutbox got me thinking of this song:

The Dresden Dolls
"The Jeep Song"

Far from my favorite Flaming Lips album, but nostalgia keeps bringing me back to this.

The Flaming Lips
"Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots pt. 1"

So... after watching Predator I got reminded of this song over and over again

Dude, have you heard about the singer of As I Lay Dying / Austrian Death Machine apparently trying to get someone to kill his wife? How messed up is that?

Dude, have you heard about the singer of As I Lay Dying / Austrian Death Machine apparently trying to get someone to kill his wife? How messed up is that?

Yes I have. But aside from him being in jail until they figure it out, nothing is for sure.

I don't know if it's actually all true, since I've read a lot of things about this story, which look more like he has been framed. And aside from that; the guy makes a ton of money... his bail ain't 2 million for nothing I guess.

What actually is interesting is that he finished his Kickstarter campaign for the 3rd Austrian Death Machine album in the last month and that probably is on hold now and people aren't happy over that. It also got people thinking if they, by funding the album, helped out in funding the hit on his wife. But seeing as Tim Lambesis is said to be worth 14 million as a musician, I don't know... the 20k needed for the hit doesn't seem like it should be a big problem for someone like him.

As for him perhaps being framed; Apparently the brother of his ex-wife is a deputy. Which makes the case slightly more interesting I guess.

I'm interested in seeing where this thing goes though.

Yes I have. But aside from him being in jail until they figure it out, nothing is for sure.

I don't know if it's actually all true, since I've read a lot of things about this story, which look more like he has been framed. And aside from that; the guy makes a ton of money... his bail ain't 2 million for nothing I guess.

What actually is interesting is that he finished his Kickstarter campaign for the 3rd Austrian Death Machine album in the last month and that probably is on hold now and people aren't happy over that. It also got people thinking if they, by funding the album, helped out in funding the hit on his wife. But seeing as Tim Lambesis is said to be worth 14 million as a musician, I don't know... the 20k needed for the hit doesn't seem like it should be a big problem for someone like him.

As for him perhaps being framed; Apparently the brother of his ex-wife is a deputy. Which makes the case slightly more interesting I guess.

I'm interested in seeing where this thing goes though.

I'm hoping it is some kind of set up, because I love AILD and I like ADM and Pyrithion sounded pretty good too. I've never heard a bad word about him and I've always appreciated their life views although not being religious, I love that they are always trying to musically strive for the better in everything. I find them uplifting in their anger and volume and to have that come to an end just sucks.

The Rolling Stones
"You Can't Always Get What You Want"

Dance Hall Crashers - Othello Live (49.05). If you like any kind of Ska punk, then DHC are for you. I personally think they are better than Rell Big Fish, Sublime & The Mighty Mighty Bosstones but that is just me.

Taken By Trees (Victoria Bergsman of The Concretes) doing her own version of Animal Collective's "My Girls" -

New Threads

Top Bottom