• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What Should I Get For Easter?

Riley

In lieu of candy, my mother is getting me one thing I REALLY want this Easter. The problem? There are SO many things I want. But I've narrowed it down to a list:

• Batman: Arkham Asylum (Xbox 360 version)
  • The graphic novel or movie version of The Killing Joke
  • Batman: Assault On Arkham

Flip a coin.
Or better yet,
roll a d3.

If you don't like what comes up, keep
doing it until you do.

3_sided_die.png
:)

In lieu of candy, my mother is getting me one thing I REALLY want this Easter. The problem? There are SO many things I want. But I've narrowed it down to a list:

Whichever's the most expensive as it'll be easier for you to save up for the others. Maybe?

Is the point of this thread for people to offer suggestions of what
games she ought to get, based on what they like?

I thought the idea was to establish some means of prioritizing
her wants. I thought she was seeking a decision making
process. A way to sort her thoughts.

Is the point of this thread for people to offer suggestions of what
games she ought to get, based on what they like?

I thought the idea was to establish some means of prioritizing
her wants. I thought she was seeking a decision making
process. A way to sort her thoughts.

She's narrowed it down to a list of three, but her Mum will only get one (I assume)....so we were suggesting the one we would choose from that list. It wasn't specified whether she was looking for a way to decide, or suggestions of which to pick.

for easter 2017 you should get a easter bunny :)

You should buy some tomato plant fertilizer. There are some cool ones out like fish-based and neon-colored fertilizers.

I am just kidding. Haha.

People really get gifts on Easter? It was always "get an Easter egg or get nothing" for me.

Get Arkham Asylum, considering the price of them all that will almost certainly get the most hours of enjoyment out of the cost. Assault on Arkham was pretty bad.

New Threads

Top Bottom