• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What not to say on a First Date.

What, you're taking me to Pinks, Pinks, really?! What kind of tightwad takes his date to Pinks? (best hot dogs on the planet by the way, I'd like Pinks for a first date.)

Okay one I actually did say on a first date I didn't want to be on at all after ten minutes of the jerk. (Blind date set up by a friend.)

Sorry, you aren't on my guest list and, the bouncers won't allow you in here. (I ducked into the exclusive section of a club where only celebrities and approved guests were allowed under the pretense that I would come right back out. I stayed in there for the next three hours.)

How many cats do you have? I think one of them just peed on the couch. I can smell it. I think it is time to get rid of your cat.

Howard Cosell is a friend of mine. Would you like to meet him?

I'm aware that he's dead. That's the joke.

You look a little bit like my old pet goat...
You look sharp as a rat with a new gold tooth...
Wow, I used to be worried about having yellow teeth, but you seem to work it..
You look a bit like my brother....
So, when do you think we will get married?

No wonder you took so long in the bathroom, you left your magnifying glass and tweezers out here. (only works if gals say it to guys.)

New Threads

Top Bottom