• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is Your Pet Doing Right Now?

Who is that adorable little thing with the fluffy tail? :) I think I need a dog, since I lost my little princess there has been a dog shaped hole in my life and soul.

That is my friend’s dog! :) He’s a Chihuahua/Pomeranian mix.
When you’re ready for another dog, it would probably make you really happy to have one :)

I am looking forward to having another dog, too. I'm anticipating a move in the next few months, so, I need to be sure I will be there for some time, and it will be conducive to the dog's needs. I have so enjoyed reading of pet escapades and viewing the photos throughout this thread.

I am looking forward to having another dog, too. I'm anticipating a move in the next few months, so, I need to be sure I will be there for some time, and it will be conducive to the dog's needs. I have so enjoyed reading of pet escapades and viewing the photos throughout this thread.

You know I'm going to be predictable and suggest a miniature English Bull Terrier don't you? :D

My friend just got a Belgian Malinois puppy

58CB72F1-B357-46D0-93A8-ADCD18F2AC82.jpeg

If you need any advice on the breed just ask. :)

By the way, I suggested a mini because they will take up less space on your bed. I know how little room there is with a standard!
Thank you, maycontainthunder! I appreciate your offer, and would absolutely want to inquire with you, if/ when the time comes.

Golden Hour
(Not phone photos this time!)

Nothing says "I have a bird dog and I live in rural America" quite as well as these photos lol

screenshot 1.PNG

screenshot 2.PNG

Handsome Doberman and silly bird dog.
Also just realized that I don’t think I’ve ever posted a picture of my porch before.

F5269BEE-4A2A-41A4-8ACC-B5848AB8953D.jpeg

D0068088-313C-4F62-8CC0-0A868B5DF904.jpeg

Don't think I ever posted this but I should have!
They're cousins. Same breeder. This was their first time meeting :)

DSC_0171.JPG

New Threads

Top Bottom